Part-477

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Once they were in passionate control. Manik came back on her, they knew what's the next step is. Manik looked at her and said after a smirk.

Ma-can you hear the loud music?

That's when Nandini's ear focused on the surroundings. She could clearly hear the loud blaring music. It was not that slow that it can be heard only when focused. It was loud enough but they were drown in each other too much, that nothing made sense anymore.

Infact the base was so heavy that at some beats,  their windows creaked, making the sound. Nandini never realised that how didn't she hear even a single beat since more than an hour. Other than that, this meant the party was still on going down there. Anyways, she got back her focus on Manik, who further said her.

Ma-it's loud.........so that you can scream as much as you want to.

Saying that he giggled slyly. Nandini knew after this giggle that he is going to trouble her prefectly. Her eyes widen and she tried to warn him.

Nan-Manik..........

But she couldn't utter the next word, instead threw her head backwards along with screaming.

Nan-MANIKKKKKK..........

Manik had entered deep inside her with just one push, inspite of knowing that she is prefect tight. Tears made way in her eyes, just like that on her wedding night, while Manik stopped once he was inside her.

Her head came back in it's position, she was sweating, her nails were digged inside Manik's skin, that they were bleeding, she had tears and her breathing were wild. He rubbed his hand on her forehead to wipe the sweat.

They stayed calm for a good time, Nandini's pain took time to subsidise. Her body heat had increased too much. After a very long time she looked at him and then her eyes turned sharp. Seeing her changed expression, Manik was a bit easy. Nandini hit his biceps and said partly gritting her teeth.

Nan-idiot........

To which Manik giggled and moved his palm over her vermilion. Since she was in pool for once, her vermilion had spreaded already and due to water the leftover had turned paste and now dried up that's why, that little of the vermilion didn't get off.

Anyways, he giggled and Nandini tried to push him by his biceps. Firstly Nandini was just acting of pushing him, that's why Manik hardly moved away from her and second thing was Manik weight. While she was busy in that, Manik came out a bit and entered back inside her.

The other jolt of pain stopped Nandini from pushing him and the struggles, instead she hissed in pain once again.

Nan-ssssiiiiii.........

After few seconds, she looked at him again and then Manik said in a playful tone.

Ma-you know.........sometimes it's good to control you........like now.

Saying that he eyed their position, Nandini was just listening him, when Manik gave another strong thrust, raising another jolt of pain. Nandini squeezed her eyes and tried fisting his  biceps. With her tied tounge, she hissed.