Part-557

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

Nandini started dishing out food and was busy in concentrating her work. While Chachi got fresh as quickly as she could and came downstairs to help Nandini. When she entered the kitchen, she saw a beautiful view.

Nandini's saree was tucked on her waist and her open hair were tucked behind her ears. She was busy working and due to that her chooda was making the beautiful music. Her slim body, her sexy curves and white waist was the cherry on the cake.

She looked like a Greek goddess. No wonder what beauty she might be for Manik. Bringing herself back from her adoration session, she came to Nandini and forwarded her hands and said.

Cha-laa Nandini mei teri madad kr deti ho.

On hearing her, Nandini turned and saw chachi. Focusing back on the work she said.

Nan-arey nhi Chachi sab kuch hogaya hai........ aap bas bethiye mei sab kuch table par lekar aati ho.

Cha-arey laa na..........ek se bhale do.

Nan-aaj ka din aap aaram kijiye...........aap thak gayi hogi itne din se sab shifting and all.

Cha(tired tone)-haan woh toh hai.........

She twisted her body a little to relax her muscles and then said quickly after coming back in normal posture.

Cha-par tu bhi toh thak gayi hogi na........subhe se tu bhi kaam hi kr rhi hai toh.

Nan-ab toh aadat hogai hai Chachi isliye aap betho aaram se.........mei khana lekar aati ho table pe.

Chachi didn't say anything after this but she kept looking at Nandini silently. When you concentrate on her looks, that is when you notice that she looks like a 16 year old girl, beautiful and innocent but when you see her vermilion and nupital chain, you realise that she is married and elder than a 16 year old girl. Unintentionally chachi said.

Cha-tuje dekh k lagta hai........teri shadi shayad humne jldi kr di..........abhi bhi tere khelne kudne k din hai.

Hearing her Nandini smiled and said.

Nan-shadi nhi bhi ki hoti toh kya farak padh jata chachi...........thi toh mei Manik k sath hi na..........sirf hum dono k bich bas woh pati patni wala rishta nhi tha..........baki sab toh same hi tha.

Cha-haan woh bhi hai.

They exchanged smiles and started placing everything on the table. In the mean time remaining family members too came and settled down. Seeing the variety and colourful dishes made their eyes spark.

Nandini started serving food in their plate and very quickly she decorated their individual plates as well. Amms was so happy seeing all this. She said with a smile, at that time Nandini was in the process of sitting beside Rishab.

Am-yeh sab tune kaha se sikha Nandu........itne aache se khana parosa hai tune.

Nandini smiled and said.