Part-402

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

After having their dinner, Manan were waiting for their car. Being a bit irritated Manik said to Nandini.

Ma-muje nhi jana ghar pe.........ghar chalte hai na...........

Nan-toh ghar hi toh jaa rhe hai.

Ma-not Malhotra mansion.........I meant our flat........wohi pe reh jate hai for forever......

Nan-aacha fir kaam pe kaun jayega aur how we will stay there hiding from the whole world.

Ma-I don't need the world you are my everything.

And he nuzzled making her feel ticklish and giggling.

Nan-lekin jana toh padega na.......

Ma-hhhmm.........fir honeymoon........

Nandini shied on it while Manik giggled at her cuteness. Their car arrived and Manik opened the door for Nandini. They reached Malhotra mansion at 1.00 am, when Mr Malhotra was fast asleep. They were unaware of the gang staying at Malhotra mansion.

The guard opened the door for them and Manan silently sneaked in the house. After they entered the house, Manik picked up Nandini in bridal style which scared her.

Nan-what are you doing?

Ma-do i need any reason to pick you up.

With that he walked to their room. Entering they saw the room to be cleaned. Nandini missed the room and it felt as if she is looking at it after a long long time. Manik made her sit on the bed and said.

Ma-we are here.

Nan-finally..........like husband and wife.

Nandini smiled and then Manik removed his jacket and tee, Nandini too got up to get changed. She took a comfortable saree and went in the bathroom to change. Manik changed in the room itself.

Nandini's saree

Soon they laid down on the bed, comfortably in each other's arms

Soon they laid down on the bed, comfortably in each other's arms. As they were extremely tired sleep took over them quickly.