Part-452

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. Inline comments are best. Mature content ahead and tried posting appropriate pics (not mature)

Nan-woh nyonika........

Nandini stopped after taking her name while Manik frowned at the topic. Now that he is healed and even forgiven nyonika, she didn't bother him at all. That's why Manik was all cool and calm on her name. While Nandini said after a min.

Nan-don't get me wrong.

On that Manik bobbed his head as if saying that "he will listen to her peacefully and won't get angry". That's when Nandini said.

Nan-the time when media got to knew about Harshad and nyonika.......that day I got a call from the watchman of her house.......he told me abt the attack at Malhotra mansion and him running away........

She looked at Manik and continued on seeing his calm posture.

Nan-that's why I went to save her........I had told you earlier that how much ever cruel nyonika would be.......but by giving birth to you........I will always be indebted towards her.........so that's why I did that.......going against you.

She paused for a min and then said.

Nan-but later I had thought about uniting you and dad with her........getting back the mother in your life........but.......

She again paused for a moment and then said.

Nan-but I didn't share this thought with anybody or her......... I wanted her to put real efforts in winning you........your forgiveness...... agar mei usse bol deti toh I had a doubt k shayad woh efforts leti........but then she decided to die and the topic got ended.

She concluded the whole confession by saying.

Nan-tum gym k baaremei bol rhe tha na....... that's why i just thought to share this hidden thing to you.

Manik smiled, pressed his palm on her gently and then said to her.

Ma-it's okay

Ma-it's okay........I trust your decision more than mine.

Nandini smiled in relief and then after a small pause started eating. While Manik sipped his wine and then started playing with it by moving his glass. This time he got lost. Nandini while chewing he food moved her hair and that's when her gaze fell on lost Manik. Now she holded his palm and asked with concern.