Part-396

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

The bell rang, disturbing Manan's sweet moment. They moved and Manik said.

Ma-I'll get it.

He got up along with him Nandini got up and picked up their empty mugs. She went in kitchen and Manik peeped from the peep hole of the door and confirmed it to be the pizza delivery boy. He opened the door a little and sneaked out his hand from the space.

Ma-yes.........give it to me.

The pizza delivery boy gave the box to Manik being completely confused. Taking the pizza and other things Manik closed the door without showing his face to that boy. He walked in with their food and that's when Nandini asked.

Nan-payment?

Ma-online........wifey.

Saying that he came to her, gave the pizza box and said.

Ma-yeh pakdo..........

Nandini took the box from him and Manik said kneeling a bit behind her back.

Ma-good.

And in next moment picked up Nandini in bridal style. It was so sudden that Nandini hissed a bit in pain.

Nan-aiii...........

Manik got worried and asked.

Ma-kya hova.........still in pain?

Nan-it will be fine Manik.........

She said him with a smile but Manik was not satisfied with her answer. Seeing his still worried face Nandini said.

Nan-pakka baba........promise.

Ma-pakka?

He asked being unsure abt her words. Nandini blinked her eyes beautifully and in positive, that's when Manik walked towards their room. Well the coke and cake was on the dining table. Cmg in the room, Manik very very very gently made Nandini sit.

Ma-wait a moment.......I'll be back.

He ran and got but the coke and cake. Sitting on the bed, with folded legs, Manik opened the pizza box. The aroma hit their empty stomach and they just wanted to gulp the entire thing in one go.

Nandini broke a piece while Manik tore the packet of chilli flakes and oregano. When he was busy in that, Nandini forwarded her pizza to him. Seeing the pizza Manik looked up and saw Nandini waiting for him to take the first bite.

Being happy to eat after months from her hand, Manik gently held her wrist and very beautifully took a bite. Once he was chewing it, Nandini had her first bite.

For the first and half piece they didn't talk, feeded each other but didn't utter a word. Once their stomach were calm from the zoo in them. Manik said.

Ma-hum pehle aisi jodi honge jo suhagraat k baad pizza kha rhe hai.

Nan-so what's bad in that.