Part-413

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

After some 7 mins of resting on Nandini with still being inside her, Manik finally came out and rolled down from her, still panting. After catching their breathes he asked taking her in a side hug.

Ma-tum thakti nhi ho kya?

Nandini snuggled in him and said.

Nan-do you get tired from loving me.........no na........then why would I get tired on just taking all the love from you.

Manik ruffled her hair, kissed her head and said with a small smile that he was controlling from getting big.

Ma-crazy women..........

He held her tightly and then they rested for sometime until they realise that it 3.00 pm. Soon evening will start and with the silence between them, they realised that they are hungry.

Ma-are you hungry?

Nan-not much.......but I would definitely love to eat something.

They giggled at her words and then got up quickly. Having the fastest bath possible. Both of them got ready and left their room to eat something.

Nandini's dress

Manik took Nandini to a pastry shop

Manik took Nandini to a pastry shop. Well it was a pastry shop but you get everything over there. From coffee and tea to buns, waffles and wraps and off course cakes and pastries.

(Okay guys I tired to find out detailed info abt this shop but there is no proper details and the one given are in some other language which I don't know so just assume these things to be available there and also coz it's a story)

Aqueducto Pasteleria is the best pastry shop in Segovia. It furnishes the ponche Segoviano to many of the restaurants in town.