Part-495

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Reaching at one of the restaurant, the gang were numb seeing the view from their hotel. They just couldn't move their eyes from everything, the kids were astonished too. Markian was smiling, seeing them losing themselves in the beauty of Prague.

The restaurant.

After a brief moment all got back and ordered for food, once they were done ordering, the got lost in the beauty again

After a brief moment all got back and ordered for food, once they were done ordering, the got lost in the beauty again. Seeing them like that, Markian said.

M-in winter this more than beautiful.

All got back to him while he told them abt this place. Kampa park.

M-On a small peninsula jutting over the Vltava River, one of the most amazing locations in Prague, sits the famous Kampa Park restaurant

M-On a small peninsula jutting over the Vltava River, one of the most amazing locations in Prague, sits the famous Kampa Park restaurant. Hollywood actors, world-famous musicians and celebrity personalities have been blown away by the creative fusion and the extravagant menu with its impressive selection of international dishes. Guests can choose to dine in a variety of places including winter gardens, cozy intimate rooms, or outdoor seating beside a small park. The jewel of the restaurant, though, is the heated, covered river side terrace which offers lovely views of the gently flowing Vltava, magnificent Charles Bridge and a myriad of Old Town spires. The unique MoreThanDining program encourages frequent diners at Kampa Group restaurants, that is at Kampa Park and Hergetova Cihelna, with a rewards program that includes an ecclectic but interesting array of vouchers in exchange for rewards points, and allows members to reserve any table they choose.

Everybody were speechless after the view and information, they realised that the world is so big, only the tourist spots needs 7 days in a small place like Prague, to visit every nook and corner of it might need a month. They realised that they haven't been to much places according to this place.

And also realised that god's creation is unimaginable, so many places, so many cultures, so many people yet there is smoothness in it. The kids disturbed them by asking a few questions here and there.