Part-472

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

After a good dance session, the party that was going lifeless got its life back. Everybody were enthusiastic again and were enjoying the party. It's been a long time now. Nandini came to Manik and said.

Nan-let's eat.

Manik who was busy with few people, turned to Nandini when she came to him and called him and when she said about food, he excused the guest and turn to her. Tangling her elbow with his, they made way towards the food area.

The food arrangements were made at the restaurant, it was a buffet and by the time Manan reached there, the place was 90% empty. The food was piping hot and the area was clean inspite of many people using that place.

Manan came to the plates. The waiter was serving plates with spoon, fork and a tissue. Nandini took that and gave that plate to Manik. Then she removed her elbow from his and took her plate. They walked to the dishes. Nandini was looking at the names of the dishes and then was filling their plates.

Manik was just beside Nandini holding his plate and Nandini was filling it with the right food with right amount. She filled her plate too. They came to a table and sat there. The waiter came to serve drinks, which Manik denied as he have had a quiet few and he have to drive back.

Once they were left alone, Nandini digged her fork in her food and started eating it. By her way of eating Manik could analyse that she was damn hungry. Nandini never eats that way until she is extremely hungry. After gulping her first bite she said.

Nan-the party is lavish but tiring as well.

Manik had digged his spoon in his food too.

Nan-Navya ki toh kaal halat honewali hai........

Like this they talked with eating. At 1 time Nandini refilled their plates and at another time Manik got whatever was required. Like this they had food till they were too full. Relaxing a bit, they came back to the party.

Again they got busy in the party. After 15 mins, Manik got an idea. He called a few people and then looked at Nandini over his shoulder.

She was busy with the girls and all

She was busy with the girls and all. Once he got the call back, he came to cabir who was busy with other guest. Coming to cabir, he put his hand around his neck and grabbed his attention. Then he softly mumbled.

Ma-sunna.

Manik's gesture were clear that he needs something, so excusing themselves, they moved from the guest and cabir replied.