Part-441

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

After coming in their room, Manik gently threw Nandini on bed and hovered over her. Looking at her, he said.

Ma-tum mei........sharam naam ki koi chiz hai.

Nan-huh? Meine kya kiya?

Ma-ab toh dad nhi hai.........at least yeh month to late se utho.......aaram karo........be beside me sleeping.........when I open my eyes.

Nandini chuckled at his stupid thoughts and with her wrist she tried to push his biceps along with saying.

Nan-tum pagal hogaye ho Manik.........get up and get ready for your office.

Manik pinned her hands on the bed, spoiling their pillow and said looking at her.

Ma-not before I romance a bit with you.

Saying this he locked his lips with her's and what followed was a passionate love making. Since 2 hours they were busy in worshiping each other's body.

After 2 hours Manik was out of Nandini, resting and catching his breathes. Nandini kept her head on his chest and slapped it gently and said.

Nan-Manik subhe subhe yeh sab.

To which he replied.

Ma-arey tumne google facts nhi padhe........ subhe subhe make out krne se bimaari dur hoti hai.........stress nhi hota hai........weight loss hota hai..........chehre pe glow aata hai......... so many benefits.

Nandini looked at him and said in sarcasm.

Nan-yeah yeah........ I know all you excuses.

Manik laughed at it and pulled her more in his embrace. All the wet flour in Nandini's hands were spread on the bedsheet and pillow covers. They stayed silent for a good time until Nandini's gaze fell on time.

Nan-Manik........it's late........by this time you were suppose to be at office.........dad ko pata chala na k tum abhi tak office nhi poche........ toh he will say k Nandini se shadi kr k Manik bigad gaya hai.

Manik looked at her worried face and said.

Ma-agar dad ne aise bola na.........toh mei bhi dad ko bol dunga.

Nan-kya?

Ma-k mei sudra hi kab tha k mei bigad jaoga.

Hearing that Nandini was horrified while Manik started laughing at her expressions. Nandini hit him and got up to take shower once again but Manik stopped her, picked her up and entered the bathroom.

After another passionate make out under the shower, Manan were finally concluding their bath. Coming out in towels, Nandini selected another pair of outfit for herself and one for Manik.

They got ready and Nandini was combing her hair when Manik turned her and filled her hairline. Nandini chuckled at his cute act and resumed her combing. Then she helped Manik in wearing his tie and they both came down.

It was 12.00 pm by now, that's why butlers were busy in preparing lunch. It was at the mid, so Manan had some cereals and toast for their breakfast. Post breakfast Nandini came at the door to see off Manik, who turned to her and said.