Part-517

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

2-3 days passed in a jiffy, today it is their second last day of the vacation and that is why after breakfast all the couples along with kids had plans, so they left after breakfast. The whole mansion was left empty for Manan.

After everybody left, Manik was in the room, doing something on his phone and Nandini was outside for a few mins, then she came in the room, picked up a pillow and entered the bathroom.

Since their bathroom was of glass, it was easy to see the actions in the bathroom. When Nandini took the pillow and entered in, Manik frowned and kept looking at her. He saw, Nandini lifting up her dress and stuffing the pillow on her tummy.

He understood what she was doing, while Nandini stuck the pillow inside her dress and it took few fittings to adjust the pillow perfectly on her tummy

He understood what she was doing, while Nandini stuck the pillow inside her dress and it took few fittings to adjust the pillow perfectly on her tummy. Then she looked at herself in the mirror and she looked perfect pregnant.

Then she came out and sat beside Manik, who immediately placed his phone on the night stand and took her lips for a warm kiss

Then she came out and sat beside Manik, who immediately placed his phone on the night stand and took her lips for a warm kiss. Nandini too kissed him back, she placed her palm under his ear and was kissing him sweetly.

Even though the kiss was sweet, warm and slow, it lasted for 10 mins. Their saliva was spreaded on each other's skin, they were breathing uneven yet there was no stop to it. Breaking the kiss Manik asked.

Ma-yeh sab?

Nandini shrugged her shoulders and said.

Nan-bas maan kiya toh........

Little she said was truth but little the purpose was different. Anyways, Manik pulled her and made her lay down and then laid down keeping his head on her big tummy. Nandini started caressing his hair and Manik closed his eyes feeling good.

Today the pillow that Nandini had stuffed looked like 9th month pregnancy. It was big, that is why Manik's neck was partially hanging in the air and after some time it started paining. Manik turned sideways. Keeping his entire face and neck on her belly and then he said/asked.