Part-397

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 comments. No proof reading.

Ma-mei batata ho tumhe k mei kaise type ka besharam ho.........

And he moved to come to Nandini while Nandini got excited scared and showed her both the hands to Manik saying.

Nan-nhi I don

But Manik held her hand and wrapped it around her stomach along with his and lift her up and swinged her legs. Nandini was giggling. After 2 swings Manik made her stand and kissed her cheek bone. Removing that sound.

Ma-muahhh

Ma-muahhh.

Nan-uff Manik........

Saying that she too looked backwards and kissed his cheek.

Something like this.

They were again disturbed by the door bell

They were again disturbed by the door bell. On hearing it both looked ahead to their room door.

Nan-chalo ab chodo...........khana aagaya hai.

Ma-wrong timing hai khane ki............mere paise waste hogaye.

Nandini frowned looking at him to which Manik said.

Ma-pehle pata hota toh mei tumhe hi kha jata...........fir bhar se order nhi krna padta.

Still being in the back hug. Nandini hit her elbow on his stomach on hearing him. Manik moved back coz of the hit on his stomach. This made Nandini to get out of his hold and Manik laughed.

They were interrupted by the second bell. Manik quickly picked up his wallet and walked out while Nandini followed him. He went to open the door and Nandini went to set the table with crockery.

Soon he handed the food to Nandini, who started dishing it out. Very quickly they were on the table. Nandini filled his plate, then her's. Eating in peace, they wrapped up the food. Nandini placed the left over on fridge and then came to wash their plates and glass which were 4-5 in numbers.