Part-537

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Listening to his beautiful words. Nandini was happy, she was satisfied that all her efforts are worth it. She moved away breaking the contact of their foreheads after a while. Moving away, she looked at Manik and smiled a bit with giggling. Seeing her expressions Manik spoke being confused.

Ma-what?

Along with giggling, Nandini moved her thumb pad on the place where she had rested her forehead and then showed it to Manik. Her thumb had her vermilion, which got transferred on his forehead unintentionally.

Seeing that, Manik naturally rubbed his fingers on his head where he felt her and found nothing anymore. Nandini silently wiped that with her saree and moved back. She silently continued working and Manik stayed back.

After another 40 mins, Nandini was done. She looked at the time and they still had 20 mins for dinner. She decided to get clean a bit from the sweat. So she left with Manik. They came in the room and Manik on the AC with full fan and in seconds the room was cool for Nandini.

Along with this the wind chimes started ringing and the music echoed in the room. While Nandini after entering in, straight away made way to the restroom and came out soon, with water on her face, forearm, palm, neck and nape.

She took the napkin and wiped herself. Manik was sitting on the edge of the bed. Once Nandini was done, she saw Manik calling her by flapping his palm. On his call, Nandini came to him and stood in front of him being clueless.

The bed and than Manik's height even when he is sitting, bought his face prefectly parallel to Nandini's flat tummy. He wrapped his hands around her and rested his head on her tummy. Her soft soft tummy and his heavy head was a deadly combination.

Once he rested his head, Nandini placed her palm on him and started caressing his hair. After some 3 mins, which felt like hours, Manik turned his face and started nuzzling on her tummy. His this action made Nandini to shrud due to the proximity btwn them.

Her tummy shrinked and she felt itchy down there. Her hand was still in his hair, while Manik rubbed his nose on her soft tummy. She snuggled as he could feel all the love, warmth and peace in it.

Along with that, he could feel the texture of her fabric and her fragrance. Soon the childish feeling left him and the pleasure took over. He moved his head away and then moved her saree from her tummy.

He could see her white, flat, soft skin behind that curtain. The prefect space of her tummy, rest covered with her under skirt and blouse. Though he saw all this but just in 3 seconds. Then he again bought his face on her tummy and started nuzzling on her bare skin.

All this was so sudden and quick that Nandini didn't get time to react or stop him. She shrudded more when his skin came in contact with her skin. She clutched his shoulder blade and closed her eyes in pleasure.

She could feel the itchy movements and her femininity waking up. While after nuzzling for thrice, Manik placed a open mouth kiss just above her belly button. Nandini turned her head a bit away, gesturing her pleasure.

He placed another open mouth kiss and this time while his lips were sticked to her tummy, his tongue was licking that small area covered by his lips. Nandini tired to control herself but failed.