Part-499

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

The gang left the hotel along with Markian but were completely clueless about their next destination plus they had no idea abt routes too that's why they were just traveling on Manik's responsibility. After some 15 mins, ride, they stopped. A clue that they reached their destination.

Everybody got down from their cabs and started unloading their bags. Once they were done with it and paying the fare, the looked ahead to see river. They were now worried as they came to a wrong place. All turned to Manik and.

C-Manik.......yeh kaha aagaye hai hum? I guess we have reached a wrong place.

Ma-no we haven't.

Saying that he turned to a man who approached him. He had worn milk white clothes with a cap and had few batches on his clothes. Manik shook hands with him, conversed and then said.

Ma-guys........he is our captain Mr. Jason and that's

Pointing towards something.

Ma-our private yatch.

"Yatch" all repeat that word and then realisation seeped in them and their confused expression started changing into jolly and excited one's

"Yatch" all repeat that word and then realisation seeped in them and their confused expression started changing into jolly and excited one's. The girls except Nandini and V hopped and almost screamed.

G-yatch........are you serious?

Manik smiled at his master planning. The trio girls came and hugged Manik which made him stumble a bit due to the sudden force. Manik broke the hug soon and said.

Ma-come on guys........we have to leave soon..... it's time to board it.

All agreed and started taking their bags, bidding finally adieu to Markian, they headed to board the yatch. The crew members helped them in picking up their bags and helping them to climb in the yatch. At Nandini's time, Manik held her hand and bought her carefully in.

Nandini was a bit scared due to the continuous moving of the yatch that's why she entered very slowly, taking baby steps. As she had worn her dhuppata which was spreaded completely on her upper body, due to the strong winds at the river side made it fly.

Nandini 👇.