Part-488

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

Ma-no........you have to tell me that why you are not accepting any offer.

His words and tone had determination, that he will not leave this topic this time. Nandini simply said.

Nan-Manik.......i don't want to do anything...... isn't this reason enough.

Saying that she got up from the dinner table. Manik was a bit irritated by her this behaviour. Mr Malhotra choose to keep silence as it's their decision. Manan came back in the room and Manik was still bugging her.

Ma-that's not a valid reason.......you are being paid in crores and you are saying that you don't want to........what stupid logic is this.

Nan-so you are forcing me to do that now.......

Ma-I am not forcing you Nandini........but I don't want you to miss such an golden opportunity.

Nan-why do you feel it's a golden opportunity and this stupid argument that we are doing....... is not a force than what is it........plz tell me Mr Manik Malhotra?

Manik had nothing to say on this but right now, he didn't want to lose the battle. For 2 mins, he was silent and Nandini was waiting for his reply. Manik spoke so that he doesn't looses in the argument.

Ma-tum.......why can't you see your success behind these albums.......you'll become the star Nandini, these albums will lead you to so many opportunities..........concerts and shows.

Nan-Manik........I can't believe that you are saying all this.......I just don't want to get involved in all this........why don't you understand me.

Ma-NHI SAMJUNGA MEI TUMHE........ JAB TUM MUJE NHI SAMJ PAA RHI HO TOH.........NHI SAMJ NA TUMHE....... SPECIALLY THAN.......WHEN ME AGREEING WITH YOU WILL KEEP YOU IN LOSS.

Nan-tum kab se naf-fa aur nuksaan dekh ne lag gaye har chiz mei?

Manik took this in wrong sense and he screamed.

Ma-SO NOW YOU ARE SAYING THAT I AM LIKE NYONIKA.......NYONIKA JAISA HO MEI........?

Nan-WHEN DID I TELL YOU THAT...... MEINE NYONIKA KA NAAM BHI KAB LIYA.......RIDICULOUS........

Ma-I AM RIDICULOUS........FOR SUCH A SMALL ISSUE YOU ARE SAYING THIS.

Nan-YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND MANIK.........

Ma-great........YEHI BAKI REH GAYA THA SUNNE K LIYE.

Saying that he left the room, banging the door. While he was making his way to the door, Nandini was saying.

Nan-where are you going Manik.........MANIK.

But he left, Nandini sat on the bed, palming her forehead. Just then her phone rang. Holding the phone she looked at the caller id to find amms calling. She picked up the call and spoke.

Amms too asked her regarding the album thing and Nandini said that she is not doing any albums. On this even amms started forcing her and Nandini was tired explaining her the same thing. Amms ended the call stating that she is highly disappointed with her decision.