Part-568

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading,

Manik, cabir and amms were looking at each other and they found something different in amms eyes. They were still for a min or so and they the boys frowned with amms expressions.

Slowly slowly they looked at each other with frowns and then they realised their position. With a jerk that parted away and went quiet far from each other. They moved back as if they had plague.

They were embarrassed and had nothing to say. Manik moved his palm on his nape while cabir was controlling hard as he would burst out laughing. After a moment Manik realised that amms might tell Nandini something wrong and she would separate them, so he said.

Ma-woh amms........mei bas mera in phone le rha tha.

Amms just moved her head in yes and left from there. Manik was not convinced by her answer and doubted that she still doubted on him. Cabir's laughter grabbed his attention and then Manik said.

Ma-saale sab teri wajha se hova hai......... pata nhi kya kya soch rhi hogi amms.........agar mei Nandini se alag hogaya na toh yaad rakhna tuje pehle marunga.........gay kahi ka.

Saying that, he snatched his phone from him and left upstairs. Cabir just laughed and came back in the garden. After a while amms too came. While Manik was in his room, pacing around in worry. Fighting with the unnecessary thoughts regarding him, Nandini and separation caused by amms. His heart beats thud just with thinking of her not being around.

After a very long time he decided to talk to Nandini and take her by his side so that during fight his side weighs more. He came back in the garden and unintentionally his gaze fell on amms who looked back at him but he averted his gaze quickly.

Looking down, he came and sat beside Nandini who felt a nudge when he sat as he was sitting extremely close to her. She was giggling around as the kids had challenged their father for boxing and it was quiet funny.

Amms and Manik were stealing glances of each other and coz of that Manik's determination was falling down with passing time. He called Nandini a few times but could speak a word when she saw him. Mins later Nandini noticed something unusual btwn amms and Manik but since she was not aware of the scene, she couldn't point out at anything.

Some 15 mins passed by and Manik had enough of it. Being restless, he got up with a jerk and almost screaming her name.

Ma-NANDINI.

This grabbed everyone's attention and he realised that this might give wrong hints to the rest which is why he softened his tone Rand said.

Ma-do min andar aana.

Saying that he held her palm and gestured her to get up. Nandini was damn confused with his behaviour which is why she had a frown all the time. Cabir giggled a bit and amms somewhat knew why it was. Holding her hand, he took her inside.

Coming in the living room, he made her face him and then holding her both palms he was gathering courage to say her. Actually form proper and strong words to pass on his message. While Nandini waited for him and would leaned every time he would open his mouth to say anything but heard nothing, until now.