Part-444

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

P.s.:-no offence but no update if the target is not completed.

Far away yet close to the mansion, on a tree, a person had climbed and was hidden behind the leaves. With the binoculars he focused at the mansion and saw the door opening.

Manik walking out of the house and Nandini staying back at home

Manik walking out of the house and Nandini staying back at home. He looked at his watch to mark the time about their routine and then focused back at the mansion. He saw Manik's car passing by his tree.

He looked further to mark every thing and moment around the Malhotra mansion. He was in deep research about their lives.

While Nandini on the other hand, very casually and in relaxed manner was doing her work. Even though Mr Malhotra is not there but the work is same. She made their room and then cooked lunch.

At the time of her clinic, she got freshen up, took her tiffin and left in her car which was again seen by the intruder. He marked her timings too. While Nandini had sent Manik's tiffin by the hands of the driver.

The day was passing very normally, infact peacefully and happily for Manan, until early evening Manik received a text message. It said.

Manik.........I'll be late today have got some cases at hospital.........do reach home and take rest.......butlers will serve you the snacks.........stay safe okay.

It was a message from Nandini, he read the message and for a moment relaxed his back on his chair and was hating the moment to miss some time that could be spent with her. After a moment he concentrated back on his laptop but his mind was busy rescheduling his work.

Suddenly the idea popped in his mind, that why not today he reach home early and wait for Nandini like she waits for him. A bright smile appeared on his face with the thought of surprising her but............but then he realised that his idea had a loop hole.

Nandini would know that he is at home already so it won't be a surprise for her plus for Nandini she gets busy in cooking for him so her time gets used properly and she would hardly get time to die to meet him and Manik knows nothing about cooking.

He realised he would die in the process of meeting his crazily lover. He chucked the plan for some other day and again thought of something and again an brilliant idea appeared in his mind.

He analysed his plan and found no loop holes in it. With determination to put his plan in motion, he continued working to complete the office hours.