Part-446

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments. And yes I have tried to post the pics much much related to the scene of the chp........plus bear with the loopholes.

After confessing their love for each other once again. Manan still didn't seem to part away from each other. They stayed and stayed in the hug, until Nandini felt the urge to kiss him. She gently moved away and that's why Manik removed his hold from her.

Nandini looked at him and then placed a kiss on his cheek, she left her lip rest on his cheek for a min and then moved away.

They both looked at each other again and Nandini said

Nan-you are such a nice person..........

Saying that she again kissed him in the same spot and left her lips stay there for 2 mins this time. She again looked at him and said.

Nan-i just can't have enough of you.........

Saying this she again kissed him on the same spot but this time she placed a kiss, then moved an inch and then again placed a kiss. Like this she kissed him 4 times on the same spot back to back and every kiss made a noise.

Nan-um um um um.

Seeing her kissing so much Manik too made noise in love yet unintentionally.

Ma-uummmm............

Nandini looked at him and then locked her hands around him. She asked sweetly.

Nan-why are you so cute?

Manik smiled and just shrugged his shoulders while Nandini softly said.

Nan-sweet like sugar..........you are to me.

Saying that she rested her forehead on his and huffed close to his nose and lips.