Part-577

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

Their hot breathes were fanning on each other's skin and their sweating body wasn't helping them, they relaxed to catch the breathes and after a long time, looked at each other.

Looking at him, a beautiful smile adored her lips and she came near to him to snuggle on his warmth but she forgot that he still haven't come out of her, which made both of them to groan due to the hurt they felt on their sleeping genetials.

After a few moves and adjustments, Nandini finally could reach him to his chest with him being still inside her. She rested her head on his chest and Manik kissed her head top again. She moved her finger on his nipple and that is when Manik looked at the time. It's 5'o clock, dawn time, he said that to Nandini.

Ma-it's morning Nandini.

She gave a quick glance to the watch and then looked at him, very sweetly she said.

Nan-your birthday morning.

To which he replied.

Ma-a beautiful morning that you made.

And then both smiled. The soft music that was being played all the time was now heard by them and they cared less to off it coz they were tired and sleeping in a very comfortable position. Manik was caressing her hair and Nandini was drawing patterns on his chest and tummy and like this finally sleep over took them.

Around 8.30 am, Nandini's alarm rang, making her to wake up instantly as she was aware that Manik too had slept a while ago. With great difficulty she managed to get her phone and off the alarm. Then she turned and looked at him sleeping peacefully.

She smiled at him, caressed his jaw and then decided to kick start her day as she had lots to do for morning. With great difficulty she managed to get his manhood out of her which did hurt her a little she hissed as softly as she could and separated herself from him.

Then holding the quilt on her chest, she slide up herself to reach his face and landed a soft kiss on his mole and then whispered.

Nan-happy birthday husband.

Saying that she kissed his forehead and finally moved to get out of the bed. She found her saree half on bed and half on floor. Taking that, she covered herself and got up. When finally she was on her feet, she released that she was in pain.

A beautiful and sweet pain that she received from her husband on his birthday, the last time she felt this was on their first night. Nandini some how managed to walk as her usual walk hurted her. Palming her navel all the time, she fished out a towel for herself and entered in the bathroom.

Coming in front of the mirror, she could see her glowing self and that made her recall, their entire make out session, which eventually made her blush but soon enough the pain in her sensitive part grabbed her attention.

Walking slowly, she sat on the loo to discharge herself and that is when another jolt of pain raised in her body as her lips were opening again. She hissed and looked at herself to find her love lips kind of swollen. She touched them to feel that they are numb but in pain at the same time.