Part-523

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

It was Sunday today, Mr Malhotra was reading newspaper as he had plans with his friends in the evening, Nandini was busy in kitchen preparing special breakfast for the Malhotra men's.

Nandini's dress.

Well she had woken up Manik long time back and Manik was getting ready after bathing

Well she had woken up Manik long time back and Manik was getting ready after bathing. Soon he came down just in his jeans, no tee or shirt, no footwear too. He got down royally, rubbing his hands on his back wet hair (like Ranveer Singh in his song). He came in front of Mr Malhotra and seeing him he said.

Mr m-Manik yeh kya hai?

Manik knew that this conversation will take place so he was ready with his answer.

Ma-just roaming in my birth suit.

Mr Malhotra replied more sarcastically.

Mr m-toh adha birth suit mei kyu hai........ pura ghum........laa tuje mei pamper pehna deta ho.

Manik rolled his eyes at first and Mr Malhotra giggled, Manik then said.

Ma-kitni gharmi hai dad.

Mr m-oye masuam k dushmaan.........june start hogaya hai........ab bahut jald barish aayegi.

When Mr Malhotra said "june", that's when Nandini came close to them to inform them abt breakfast but she said something else.

Nan-hayye june shuru hogaya hai.........iska mtlb aam ka season over.........yani muje ab bahut saare aam khane padege.......nhi toh direct 8 months baad milega..........

Ma-haan aur itne time mei ek baby ka birth ho skta hai.

Nandini gave him a sharp look as "no fun of my mangoes". Anyways she said.

Nan-aap log chaliye.........nashta taiyar hai.

Saying that she got back in kitchen and started cutting mangoes for herself more and for the rest too. The butlers set the table and Nandini at last bought the mangoes. They sat and Nandini filled their plates.

Then she sat with her mangoes. The whole breakfast she did was of mangoes and nothing else. Both the men's were used to this view of a crazy Nandini and mango, after all its been 4 years they are seeing this view.

After a lavish breakfast, both the men's came in living room and were chatting. Soon Nandini joined them. In btwn the conversation, they decided to play badminton. The butlers were asked to bring the rackets and shuttle cock.