Part-454

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

P.s.-no updates if the target is not completed.

After a while of kissing on her head. Manik who was sleeping hugging Nandini turned a bit and laid down straight on his back. Nandini on getting some space, put her leg on him and almost came on him and continued sleeping.

Like this they slept changing the positions whole night

Like this they slept changing the positions whole night. Next day was Sunday. A resting day for Manik. Anyways Nandini woke up at 9.30 am. She sat after waking up and huffed. Then tying her head in a bun, she got down to start the day.

After a quick shower, she got dressed and then came to Manik. After waking him up and sending him to take a bath. Nandini left the room after removing a pair of clothes for Manik.

Coming down she saw butlers doing their work, she just looked at them for once and then left towards the kitchen

Coming down she saw butlers doing their work, she just looked at them for once and then left towards the kitchen. She quickly started preparing for the breakfast.

After some 15 mins Manik came out and got changed, throwing his wet towel on the bed, he moved out and made way to the kitchen. Seeing Manik going in, everybody knew that now they can't go. Anyways, Manik entered kitchen to see Nandini focused on her work.

She was kneading the dough, it was just the start which is why her palms were filled with sticky dough. Nandini was not aware about Manik's presence until, Manik came just beside her. Held her right hand wrist and grabbed her attention.

Nandini looked at Manik and soon found him, moving her chooda from btwn, making some space, then btwn the 2 sets of chooda, he bought his face close and she hissed soon.

Manik placed a hickey on her forearm which got hidden by the chooda. Manik's intention was to bite her skin but due to the interruption by the chooda/restrictions to the corner of his lips, he couldn't take the desired amount of skin, instead very little skin came in the hold of his teeth resulting the bite to be sharp then needed.