Part-550

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

The Sunday plan cheered up the kids, so it was decided that tomorrow they will be going out to have breakfast. Even Mr Malhotra's friends were included in the plan. Next morning, as per decided, everybody gathered at the park first.

The oldies were happy seeing the kids there, the kids played in the park and had lots of fun and then finally they headed towards a big diner, where they would get delicious breakfast.

Entering in, they sat joining 2-3 tables. The kids were over excited and were making some noise. They all ordered for some food for themselves. Nandini was talking with abhi and V when her cell rang. Seeing it was Manik, she excused herself and came out. Moving all her hair from her ear and taking a silent corner, she picked up the call.

Nandini's outfit.

Nan-hello

Nan-hello.

Ma-hello.........wats up wifey.

Nan-nothing just came for breakfast with everybody.

Ma-breakfast?

Nan-haan........saare bacche bahut cranky hogaye the.........so to change their mood we made this plan to have breakfast outside......... dad k saare friends bhi hai.

Ma-ohhh..........so kya khaogi?

Nan-sandwich and waffle.

Ma-nice.

Nan-so what's up with you.........tumne breakfast kiya? Abhi kya kr rhe ho?

Ma-haan breakfast hogaya..........abhi we are heading to jam..........yesterday toh we had a performance and it was nice.........we got insane feedback.

Nan-that's nice..........aur kaisa hai Singapore?

Ma-it's good.

They talked a little and then Manik asked.

Ma-so tumhare liye kuch lao?

Nan-haan.........ladoo le aana.

And she giggled a little to which Manik said.

Ma-Nandini..........mei Singapore mei ho........ Shimla mei nhi.

Nan-arey........tumne muje pucha toh meine bol diya........ab tum lao ya nhi it's your choice.