Part-414

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Leaving the shop Manan walked back at the hotel. Manik was already holding those heavy bags and to add more Nandini entwined her hand with his and putting little of her weight on him but Manik didn't say anything as it was his time to pamper her.

They reached back in their suite and Manik placed all the bags on the table. Nandini left his hand and started pecking in the bag and soon she opened a box (the half eaten food box) took a spoon from the spoon holder and again started munching those things but this time she completed one thing and then started another.

Manik who had gone to wash his hands and legs was unaware of this and when he came back he was shock to see his wife eating non stop. He came to her and said.

Ma-Nandini tumne abhi khaya tha and firse tum kha rhi ho.

Nandini in btwn munching replied.

Nan-Abhi hum walk kr k aaye na.......toh digest hogaya.......mere peit  mei jagha ban gayi......I can eat more.

Manik shook his head at her silly lame excuses and let her be. Those who think it's her mood swings than you'll are wrong. Nandini likes sweets to no extend and this is coz of that only.

Manik who was busy on a phone call came back to see Nandini walking around the living room. He sat on the couch and asked her.

Ma-kya kr rhi ho........?

Nan-walk.......

Ma-dekha.......hogai na over eating........ab uncomfortable feel ho rha hai na........

Nandini while walking.

Nan-nhi.......mei toh walk kr rhi ho so that jo meine khaya woh digest hojaye and I can eat more.

Hearing this Manik was speechless and was just looking at her without blinking while Nandini was walking and soon she reached the bag to pick up another box. Manik rushed to her stopping her and said.

Ma-ab agar aur khaya na toh mei yeh saari bags return kr k aaoga and you won't get to eat any of it.

Nandini looked at his serious face and asked.

Nan-kyu........?

Ma-seriously you are asking that.........kabse tum khaye hi jaa rhi ho........ab bas.........

And then he picked her up in bridal style and walked in their bedroom.

Ma-woh sab tumhara hi hai na........sab ek sath kha jaogi toh you will miss all the fun. So now take rest.

With this he put her on bed and came beside her. Eating so much that too sweet, Nandini was feeling tired and getting the soft bed under her made her relax. While Manik laid down beside her.