Part-400

And we made it the 4th century. It's 400 th chps guys. Thank you to all of you 😊

Avoid mistakes if any, no proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

It's a new morning, at Malhotra mansion everybody had accepted that Manan have left for their honeymoon and that's why the gang asked the butlers to clean their room perfectly.

The gang stayed back in absence of Manan, for Mr Malhotra. They have become like a big family and the kids call him dada and nana. This makes Mr Malhotra extremely happy.

Well aarav and Nikhil are now 4 and 3 years old and good grown up kids. Anamika and rehan were 11 months. They would be mostly in walker as they trip very oftenly and Antara is now in crawling state. They all love Manan after their parents and are with them only many times and when Nandini was in mangalore they would be with Manik whenever the gang would gather at their place.

Their day started casually, while Manan were still sleeping in each other's warm embrace. It was 11.00'o clock when both Manan stirred in their sleep. Manik's hand holded Nandini strongly and Nandini moaned due to the pressure.

Nan-uummm..........

This made them realise that they both were close to each other. Slowly slowly they decided to wake up against their will. Nandini moved her head to look at Manik and when he felt her movement he opened his eyes.

On the perfect time, they both looked at each other. Seeing him first in the morning, Nandini smiled and said in her morning soft tone.

Nan-good morning.

Manik leaned his head a little and sucked her lower lips for once and said.

Ma-good morning.

Nandini rested her head back on his chest and Manik pulled her a bit closer. Nandini was feeling cold that's why she snuggled more in Manik who held her firmly. After a few mins Nandini said.

Nan-off the AC no.

Ma-let it be..........I'll give you a good warm shower.........come.

Nandini sticked to him more and said.

Nan-nhi.........let's just stay like that.

Nandini was feeling lazy that's why she said that but Manik moved and said.

Ma-get fresh and sleep.

With that he picked her up in bridal style. Nandini immediately blushed as both were naked. Seeing her looking away in blush Manik said.

Ma-why you shying.........we have seen everything and it's legal for us.

Nan-Manik.........stop.

Manik chuckled at her innocence and walked in the bathroom. Making her stand under the shower, Manik was about to open the tap but stopped when Nandini said.

Nan-Manik.......I'll be fine.......you go.

Ma-very funny Nandini.

With that he switched on the shower and adjusted the water temperature. Manan started  getting wet under it. Manik took the body wash and soon started washing off her body.