Part-538

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Nandini came out of the restroom, she was feeling hot coz she took a hot water shower. So when she came out, the cold air due to AC gave her a pleasant and relaxing feeling. She had forgotten that she haven't wore her blouse.

She simply walked to the dressing to keep her jewellery. Manik was waiting for her to come soon and when he saw her he was waiting for her to come close to him. He saw her heading to the dressing table and that's when he saw her bare back.

He was already thinking about her without blouse and now this view was more arousing

He was already thinking about her without blouse and now this view was more arousing. He got up from his place and took slow steps towards her. Nandini was busy in wiping her face with her saree pallu, when she suddenly flinched.

Manik had come close to her and placed the side of his forefinger on her bare back, making her flinch due to the sudden touch. She looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw him looking at her bare back, without blinking.

She could feel his finger moving on her back and him looking at her back and his fingers. Nandini stayed still and soon Manik saw her through the mirror. Desires were prefectly dripping from their eyes.

Being in daze, Nandini turned around and looked in his eyes. On the next moment, Manik bend down and picked her up in bridal style and walked towards the bed. He made her sit on the bed and came behind her.

He digged his nose on her nape and inhaled the fragrance of her body wash. Then he moved his face down and placed a kiss on her back. Nandini inhaled sharply feeling his soft, warm lips and his pricky stubble. Before she could recover from that Manik placed another kiss on her back.

Nandini raised herself a little unintentionally due to the proximity btwn them. While Manik moved to her side and placed one more kiss on her warm back and Nandini clutched her saree on her knees and kept inhaling deeply due to his touch.

Manik laid down on the bed, on his tummy to kiss her lower pack. She could feel his warm palms on the side of her waist. Kissing her on her lower back, Manik came back up and kissed her nape. He pressed his thumb on the spine on her nape , giving a massage and then placed a kiss there too.

Nandini was in his daze, she moved her head sideways in pleasure while Manik rested his forehead on her upper spine. Nandini was relaxing as there was no moments from his side. After a few mins, Manik moved away and gave a slight pull to Nandini.

Feeling that, she immediately laid down in slow motion and sexily. Her back felt on the soft mattress and that was a good thing for her, as since morning she haven't rested much. Once she was on her back, Manik hovered over her. Looking deep in her eyes, he said with husky in his tone.