Part-508

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manik came back in room to see Nandini sleeping. He closed the door and Nandini woke up. They both saw each other and Manik said.

Ma-tum uth gayi?

Nandini yawned and said.

Nan-haan.........pata nhi kaise ankh lag gayi...... I didn't wanted to sleep.

As she was saying this, her gaze fell on the money bag and seeing that Nandini asked.

Nan-itne saare paise?

Manik kept the bag on their dressing table and came to her. Sitting beside her he said.

Ma-off course.........after all I had to win....... my lucky charm had wished me.

Saying that he pecked her lips and then he asked.

Ma-what did you eat in lunch?

While asking that he got up and was removing his watch and Nandini replied.

Nan-I didn't call for it.

Manik frowned and turned to her.

Ma-why?

Nan-I was feeling lazy to open the door and receive it........so I didn't call for it.

Ma-Nandini yaar.........

Saying that he picked up the intercom and called for food. After keeping the phone back he spoke.

Ma-get ready.......the food is cmg and we will reach our destination in 1 hour.

Then he looked at the watch and said.

Ma-now 35 mins.

Nandini got up lazily, got fresh and ready, wrapped up their few scattered things and by this time the food arrived. Eating together, they were just done, when there was a knock at the door, opening it Manik saw a crew member, who had come to take their luggage.

Giving him permission, Manik let him enter and soon their luggage's were out. Checking the room completely, they headed towards exit. While walking their realised that there is not much pressure on the yatch, which means they have stopped. Manan came to the deck and saw that they have reached their destination.

The gang were confused and blank

The gang were confused and blank. Seeing Manan, they asked.

Nandini's dress.