Part-553

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading, target 150 genuine comments.

Manik placed Nandini gently on the centre of the bed. Their eyes were locked with each other beautifully. They were breathing softly, the room was dark yet it was filled with moon light. The little tune of the wind chimes due to the AC was just a deadly combination with the dark room.

Amidst this, there was Nandini laying down on the bed simply yet beautifully. She didn't blink and kept looking at her dear husband, the love dripping from Manik's expressions couldn't be beautified with words.

Nandini didn't blink, until Manik sat beside her, extremely close, the soft breathes had turned wild due to the excitement and nervousness of the male out. Nandini still shruds like their first night on Manik's every touch.

Though there were moments when she went bold but her heart is always the same, delicate and filled with his love, that she can never get enough off in her life time. Their look look session came to an halt when Manik removed his tee and threw it away.

His black thread swinged for twice after he removed his tee. His bare, white like milk, soft like cotton yet hard chest came in her view, the that black thread, just like a cherry on a cake. Nandini unintentionally started playing with her fingers but her eyes were stuck on Manik.

While Manik lifted his butt and placed it back but a step ahead to Nandini, reducing the distance btwn them. On this, Nandini's flat tummy started rising and falling due to heavy breathings.

Manik bought his hand to touch her but Nandini turned around felling shy and scared. Manik placed his lifted hand on her back and roamed his hand on her clothed back. Nandini clutched the pillow in mild grip and closed her eyes feeling his touch.

While Manik came more ahead and rested his hard chest on her back, indirectly pressing her twins to the bed. Coming up partially on her, he moved all her hair and kissed her nape and her hair line. After a few kisses, Nandini moved and as a cue, Manik moved away from her.

It is then Nandini turned around again and faced him. The passion and longing in his eyes was quiet evident to Nandini and she didn't wanted to trouble him anymore. She placed her warm hand on his cheek and feeling her touch, Manik closed his eyes.

After a moment he caught hold of her palm and got it to her lips and kissed it. Then he gently placed her hand on her tummy and looked at her, on the next moment, he was on her. Nandini could feel all his weight.

His skin texture, his fragrance, his body heat. Coming up on her, Manik looked at Nandini along with entwining their fingers and pinning it to the bed. What came after this was a passionate lip lock.

Manik placed his upper lips btwn her lips and took hold of her lower lips and started chewing them. Nandini closed her eyes on feeling him after so many days, she tightened her hold of her fingers on his hand and sucked his upper lips.

Their saliva got spread around each other's lips and they were enjoying each other's touch. After chewing her lower lips enough, Manik took hold of her upper lips and relished that as well.

While Nandini took hold of his lower lips. This time she moved her palms and Manik left her which is why Nandini palmed his cheeks and kissed him back. At one point, Manik stopped kissing in order to end it but Nandini stopped him from parting away, as her hands were on his cheek.