Part-434

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Nandini checked the cigar packet to find only 5 cigars in it so she said.

Nan-5 cigar ek sath khtm kr di.......bas ab aur nhi......

Saying this she kept the packet with herself while Manik said as Nandini was gvg him looks.

Ma-Meine thodi na sab pee hai......meine toh ek hi pee........

Nan-kaise.......?

Ma-pehle Dhruv aur cabir k sath share ki...... and hardly I got 4 puffs.......aur ab dad k sath share kr rha ho......bahut to bahut 4-5 puff hove......and ek cigar mei 10 se 11 puff hote hai......hai na.......

He asked "hai na" to boys who immediately agreed to Manik and then one by one all said "meine be bhi ek hi pee" to which Mr Malhotra said.

Mr m-meine toh half pee.......

Nan- aacha bas......ab jldi khtm karo.....aur dad.....aap apni dawai lijiye........

Saying this she handed him the milk and medicines which he gulped down immediately. After that she was leaving when all the boys got up and asked Nandini.

D-koi refreshment milega kya.....so that we don't smell cigar......niche sab hai na isliye.....

Nandini thought of something and said.

Nan-chocolates hai......chalegi..........?

C-doregi.........

All went in washroom one by one to wash their mouths by the time Nandini was removing chocolates. She kept different varieties of chocolates and all jumped on bed one by one but after applying perfume that they took from Manik.

They all were enjoying chocolates when the girls entered. Seeing the boys enjoying chocolates Mukti complained to Nandini.

Mu-wah Nandini...........tumne inhe chocolates di but hume bulana zaruri nhi samja.........

And she faked a pout to which Nandini said.

Nan-mei toh aa rhi thi..........but tum logo hi aagai.........ab attack..........

And the girls to sat to eat chocolates. Mr Malhotra left from there bidding bye to everyone and then gang had a small chocolate party.

After hour of eating they dcd to sleep in Malhotra mansion as it's late and they all are too tired. So wishing good night to Manan all left their room.

After all left Manik came and locked the door. He came to Nandini who was removing her earrings.

Nandini's back was facing Manik. She was done removing her earrings when Manik came and stood exactly behind her. He inhaled a sharp breath on her hair while Nandini became a statue.