Part-426

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Next morning or to say at afternoon Manik woke up. He looked around and found Nandini in his arms. As he was moving even Nandini woke up. They both looked at each other and Nandini snuggled in him.

They both were aware of their nakedness but still Nandini sticked to him. While Manik was caressing her hair. He kept on kissing her head at regular intervals while Nandini was doddling on his bare chest.

They moved back when they felt hungry. Manik  got up first took a quick shower and then went down to order for food and then Nandini went to take shower. She came out wearing a western outfit and the payal that Manik had given her last night.

She came down and sat in Manik's arms on the couch

She came down and sat in Manik's arms on the couch. Manik was nuzzling on the crook of her neck while Nandini was gvg him complete access. Her wet hair were attracting Manik more.

They were disturbed by the doorbell as the person had arrived with food. Manik took the parcel and then Nandini served food for each other. Manik pulled Nandini on his lap and Nandini feeded him the entire lunch.

After eating Manik had already asked them to prepare dinner and deliver at dinner time. He picked up Nandini and came on bed. Both were cuddling each other.

Manik would rub his stubble on her and Nandini would giggle. Kissing her neck and bare arms, tickling her, caressing his hair is all that they were doing.

Manik came on her tummy and was kissing it softly like the old days while Nandini was moving her finger tips on his scalp. After loving her to great extend Manik rested his head on her tummy while Nandini entwined their fingers and rested her hand in his hair.

They both were talking abt random things. Later Manik told her that tmrw they will go to roam around the city. Cuba was a small place so they won't need much time to look around the city. Nandini agreed.

Later at evening she packed their duffle bag as they will be staying there for two days or more. She even packed their bags completely.They had dinner and then slept. Next day Nandini got ready.