Part-485

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

P.s:- just don't comment for replies...... comment for the chp too.

Ma-just tell me.......how much pressure you can take.

Saying that he pressed her b****t strongly than before. It didn't hurt her but instead she enjoyed it. Manik knew that when it will hurt her, automatically she will hiss. That's why he left her be, for once and pressed her b****t once again with the more force than previous one's.

Nandini enjoyed that too. She didn't say a word while Manik left her once again and pressed her again with more pressure. The 3rd press was quiet hard but it just made Nandini wet with little pain. Manik left her again and again he pressed her with more pressure.

This hurted Nandini but it didn't manage to escape a hiss from her. Again he left and pressed. This was painful, not just because of the pressure but also because of continuous pressing but Nandini managed to not leave a hiss.

The next press was prefectly powerful but once again Nandini managed to press her lips inwardly and not make a noise. This time Manik left her and waited for 2 mins to give her some rest. Both didn't see but Nandini's b****t had turned red.

After a 2 mins break, Manik held her part again and gave a strong press. Nandini was prepared for a painful press, that's why when Manik palmed her b****t, she pressed her lips inwardly to suppress the pain. Manik was surprised that she could handle so much of pain.

He left her and shook her b****t to ease it a bit. Than he again pressed it very strongly. Nandini pressed her lips inwardly but the pressure stayed for a quiet long time which is why a hiss escaped from her lips. As soon as she hissed, Manik left her. She was breathing heavily which was heard in the silent room.

Manik gave her a min break. Nandini thought that this was the end but soon enough manik gave one of the strongest press and with seconds Nandini moaned painfully.

Nan-ahhh...........

On hearing that, Manik left her immediately and started massaging her part. While massaging, he realised that Nandini's b****t were cutely small. They were like biggest of the orange and they were soft. He kept massaging her, while his this act started bringing sleep in Nandini's system.

She was just at the edge of sleeping when Manik's phone started pinging. At first there was a ping, then on second ping came the third pins too. And then it was like

Ping
Pin
Pin
Pin
P
P
P
P
P
P
P.

Hearing so much of notifications, made Manik frown, he left Nandini and picked up his phone to look at the messages. He picked up the phone and saw lots of messages from Mukti's watsapp on fab5 group, when he opened that there were just different smiles.

He scrolled up to just find smiles only, and more were coming. He realised that it's not Mukti but may be Antara or Riyaan playing with Mukti's phone. He shut the app and put his phone on silent. He turned back to Nandini and found her fast asleep.

He checked to reconfirm and saw her sleeping soundly. He smiled at her beauty and kissed her temple. Then he laid down back hugging her for a while, playing with her hair.