Part-451

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

After a long time of pleasuring her, kissing her here and there, Manik finally withdrew his hand from her, to get inside her. His hold on her waist got loose and he walked ahead, eventually making Nandini to walk backwards.

Since their entire body was in water, force and weight was hardly a matter. Being in his daze Nandini float and walked backwards. She didn't come out of Manik's magic, until her back hit the wall of the pool.

She looked at her side to confirm it, while Manik was looking deep in her eyes. Nandini looked back ahead to get captured by Manik's gaze again. They both were locked in each other.

After a few mins, still with his eyes locked to Nandini's, Manik moved his hand down, guiding his manhood to her femininity. While Nandini was lost in him. Spreading her legs underwater, Manik finally entered half inside her and soon he heard a painful scowl.

Nan-MANIK........

Nandini jolted badly in pain, the eyes that were locked got squeezed closed in pain. Her palms that were leisurely resting on his collarbone were now fisted and were busy in pushing him away and her naturally closed lips were pressed inwardly to suppress the pain.

Manik was confused with her behaviour and was looking at her cautiously. Gathering the courage Nandini opened her eyes which were showcasing the amount of pain and then she said still pushing Manik out of her body.

Nan-Manik......please........get out.......it's paining.

In response Manik moved away gently, eventually coming out of her and Nandini exhaled a painful hard breathe. To support herself she held Manik's shoulder and closed her eyes again to suppress the pain. She was breathing hard. After a moment, Manik asked cupping her face.

Ma-what happened?

Nan-I guess.........you didn't get the grip......... and it poked badly in.

Being in water and then lost in Nandini, Manik actually forgot to keep a check on his way of entering inside her and that's why instead on going in straight, it kinda pierced in Nandini's delicate skin, causing her pain.

On hearing her Manik got worried and he bought his palm on her part to rub it. As soon as he touched her, Nandini closed her eyes, held his wrist underwater and said in a haste tone.

Nan-aaram se.........

Already Manik was slow but now he was extremely extremely gentle. He started caressing her inner part to let go off the pain. The ease in her pain could be seen on her face. Nandini was getting relaxed with passing time.

After a good massage. Nandini looked at Manik who was still a bit worried. She caressed his jaw and looked in his eyes. Seeing the peace back Manik also got relaxed. Their eyes did the talking and Manik again decreased the distance btwn them.

This time he was careful. He guided his manhood properly inside her and entered in. This time it was smooth and pleasant. Nandini felt complete once he was inside her. She locked her hands around his nape almost hugging him and Manik was thrusting inside her.