Part-408

Avoid mistakes if any......target 150 genuine comments.

Ps-grab another update Tonight only 😉

Seeing her smiling beautifully, Manik pushed himself further in and Nandini threw her head back feeling the fresh pain but the smile never left her lips.

Gently Manik entered completely inside her and then stopped every kind of action except from kissing her cheeks. Both were sweating in pain and pleasure. Nandini's hands were wrapped around his back. Both were catching their breathes.

After some 5 mins when Nandini got normal, Manik started thrusting inside her in pleasure. Along with moving in her, he kissed every inch of her skin possible to his access.

Nandini's hands made way to Manik's hair and she had cupped it awesomely. She turned her face whenever Manik moved to kiss her neck, giving her complete access.

They were lost in each other's beauty, their scentful sweat filled the air in room and their beautiful moans made them want more of each other. They never realised the time and were extremely lost in making love to each other.

Manik looked at her at one point of time and Nandini looked at him back. Being in lost in each other's gaze Manik thrusted in her and Nandini closed her eyes with pleasure rising in her. She smiled at the way he loves and Manik thrust more in her.

Nandini's palm rested on his jaw while he thrust looking at her. Getting tired of supporting his body weight by his hand, Manik again laid down on her and worshiped her body.

At times when Nandini got access, she too lifted her face and kissed Manik on his neck, face, collarbone and hands. After hours of make out, Manik finally discharged his juices and fell on Nandini.

Their breathings went wild and it could be heard in the dead silent room. Manik gently came out of Nandini and dumped his protection properly. While Nandini was still breathing as her body was extremely exhausted.

Manik laid down beside her, covering both of them properly. That's when Nandini looked at him as she was a bit normal now.

They stayed quite for a very long time, exchanging conversation through their eyes

They stayed quite for a very long time, exchanging conversation through their eyes. After a brief silence Nandini spoke.

Nan-Manik.......?

Ma-hm.

Nan-what if seriously god would replace women's into angels before marriage?

Ma-toh bhi mei tumhare Ayyappan ko bolta to give me back my Nandini........coz when she saw my pain........she has the right to cherish this beautiful moment too.