Part-438

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

After recalling the past. The girls continued their cooking with fun. Exact at lunch time they were done so they all laid the table and soon the gents sat on their places. Mr Verma was still there. They all had lunch together and then  dcd to take the afternoon nap as they all are feeling lazy.

Mr Verma was leaving but Mr Malhotra stopped him and insisted to stay back so they can have some good time in talking so he agreed and stayed back. All the couples went in their respective rooms and Mr Verma was in Mr Malhotra's room.

Far away from the gates of Malhotra mansion but extremely close to the wall of the mansion one guy from the 2 have arrived to keep an eye on the mansion. He was extremely alert abt his surroundings.

Manan came back in room and Nandini kept her dupatta at one side of head rest. Manik had already closed the window and on the AC while Nandini had locked the door.

They both climbed on the bed and rested. Manik was half sitting half laying with the support of headrest while Nandini was completely leaned on Manik's chest.

Manik was moving his ryt fingers on Nandini's scalp and Nandini was playing with his left hand fingers. Manik was the first one to break the silence.

Ma-tired............?

Nan-not really.........bas aise hi......tum batao..... you enjoyed your time with friends.............?

Ma-haan...........but this is the best time of Sunday.

Nan-hhhmmm..........

A small silence took place btwn them and then Nandini said.

Nan-new years ka kya plan hai...........?

Ma-abhi se New Years.........abhi November hai Nandini..........

Nan-fir bhi......hum kuch sochte hai na........ then sab k sath discuss karenge toh kitni chize change hogi..........

Manik thought abt it and then after a brief moment he said.

Ma-pata nhi.........let's see.

Nandini shrugged her shoulders and continued thinking but a moment after Manik said in exciting tone.

Ma-idea...........

Nandini pushed her head back to look at him while Manik said.

Ma-second honeymoon pe chalte hai..........

Nan-wapas.........?

Ma(excited)-haan..........

Nan-nhi.......hum thode time pehle hi toh jaa k aaye........kuch aur karte hai...........

They both settled back in their previous position and started thinking. This time Nandini said.

Nan-mere pass ek idea hai...........

Ma-kya...........?

Manik asked her with lots of hope while Nandini came out of his hold and turned around facing him. Holding his hand she said.