Part-420

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. Next chp is also ready.

Manik was still in the kitchen back hugging Nandini who was busy in making the fillings for paratha. Once she was done all she needed was to roll them now. So before she starts that she turned around being in Manik's arms and gently pushed him through his chest saying.

Nan-jao fresh ho kar aao tab tak nashta ban jayega........

Ma-nhi........I want to be with you........

Nan-idhar hi ho mei.......go now.......

Manik denied but Nandini didn't gave up and pushed him out of kitchen. With a grumpy face Manik went up to get fresh while Nandini rolled the first paratha and put it in the pan and then she filled water in another vessel to prepare tea for them.

Well sometimes Nandini drinks tea.....as she have started coz of staying with Manik. Though tea is still not her cup of tea but then being with Manik she never realises its taste coz with Manik everything is beautiful.

Well it's been 10 mins she was busy in cooking the parathas when she felt two hands cupping her tummy under her saree. The sudden touch made her flinch and scared but then she knew it and soon a chin rested on her shoulder.

Nan-hey bhagwan.........Manikkkkk

Ma-yes my mermaid.........

Nan-huh........

Her doubts were never answered as Manik hide his face in her neck teasing her and soon Nandini realised that he is dripping water but how. With great difficulty she moved her head and found out Manik in his towel and he has not wiped himself at all. She turned around and asked him gritting her teeth.

Nan-yeh kya hai Manik........kapde toh pehne k aao and you haven't wiped yourself too........ what is all this.

As she was busy ranting Manik made place on the slab picked her up and placed her on it. He decreased the distance and said huskily.

Ma-kya karu

Ma-kya karu......tumse duri sahi nhi jati.........so mouthwatering.

When he was saying all this he was decreasing the distance too btwn them making Nandini lose all her senses and then he completed his sentence.

Ma-ohhhh my aloo ka paratha.

He picked up the plate in which cooked paratha's were placed from which butter was melting and inhaled his fragrance.

And as for Nandini she was waiting for the kiss and when she heard "aloo ka paratha" it took time for her to understand things and then she looked at Manik who was admiring the paratha unknown to her that he was teasing her, she thought all that Manik did was for her.