Part-504

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Nan-do we have a chemist here.......can you arrange for a pregnancy test kit here?

Manik listen to her and it took time for him to understand everything and once he realised, his eyes went wide and he was blank for a min. Nandini looked at his expressions and waited for him to say anything. After a min, Manik recovered back and bobbed his head and then said clearing his throat.

Ma-I will try.......there are higher chance of getting it.

Nandini was relaxed coz mins later his expressions said something else. Manik got up from his bed, took his wallet and made way to leave the room. He crossed V but suddenly stopped and came back and took her in a warm hug. Both the girls smiled and V reciprocated the hug.

Soon Manik left, V came to Manik directly coz she knew that Manik can arrange for anything, specifically at this moment coz this whole yatch is arranged by Manik. Anyways after Manik left, Nandini came to V and said.

Nan-come sit V.

V bobbed her head. Actually V was lost, her hopes were high to get the results positive but there was this one percent that kept poking her that the answer can be negative too. Seeing her so much lost, Nandini said.

Nan-don't worry V.......Manik will handle it.

V gave her a small smile and Nandini sat beside her. There was silence btwn them and it was turning awkward with passing min, that's why Nandini spoke.

Nan-how did you get to know abt this.......like puking or dizzy feeling?

V-actually i missed my periods and kuch dino se I am feeling a bit weird.......aur thoda puking bhi ho rha tha.......Aryamaan k samne kuch nhi hova Isliye usse idea nhi hai.

Nandini smiled and said.

Nan-so one more baby added to the group.

Nandini got excited and V blushed but suddenly she stopped and said.

V-Nandini......tum toh dr ho na.......kya tum check nhi kr skti ho?

Nan-mei toh child specialist ho.......

V got nervous again and Nandini was confused too.

Nan-but

She said this and this gave hope to both of them.

Nan-I can help a little in diagnosing it.......like I can check.

Listening this both the girls got happy. Nandini got up, moved all the quilt and stuff and made space for V to lay down.

Nan-come sleep here.

V slept straight and Nandini started checking, she checked her pulse, her eyes, placed her hand on her tummy gently and tried to feel her insides, then she placed her ear on her tummy and concentrated deeply to understand her system.

After a brief check up in which V was hell nervous, Nandini got up and V waited for the answer. Nandini looked at her and said.

Nan-according to my check up........you are pregnant........there's a baby inside you.

V was on the 7th sky and Nandini too was happy.