Part-393

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 comments.

Manik moved down to Nandini's upper body. Kissing her chest, cleavage and heart. He then focused on her b****t. He took them in his palm fully but just holded to feel it. He neither pressed it nor he did anything that would give Nandini slightest pain.

Unknowingly Nandini's hands moved in Manik's hair. Manik then twice moved his thumb on her n*****s to erect them. Taking his time he then moved his lips closer to her flesh.

He started placing soft, gentle kiss all over her flesh making Nandini ready for the last step. He did not pressurised on her part just was kissing her lovingly.

Nandini was controlling to moan but then at one point she couldn't and was now moaning Manik's name continuously like a whisper.

Kissing her everywhere on her flesh Manik sucked her part. He was slow and gentle . In a way he was just accepting the existence of Nandini. He was assuring his conscience that she is with him and not far away from him in mangalore.

After giving equal importance to her both the side Manik pressed his face on her and was inhaling her sweet scent along with trying to catch his breathes while Nandini was rubbing his back to calm him down.

Manik moved further and kissed her entire body. While Nandini was getting wet by each passing time. Taking a good time Manik finally moved down to her navel.

He had already removed her lehenga completely by now and now was ready to remove the last cloth on her body.

He kissed the whole curve of her navel bringing Nandini's moans to a different level and then he finally gripped her panty and placed a kiss and pulled it down.

Nandini clutched the pillow out of shyness but didn't say anything as Manik might stop

Nandini clutched the pillow out of shyness but didn't say anything as Manik might stop. Removing her last cloth Manik started kissing her inner thighs softly along with roaming his hands on her outer thighs and knees to feel her soft skin.

Nandini was just getting hard and stiff due to Manik's sweet torture. Manik came down till her toe and was had kissed her legs completely. He removed her anklet and kissed her feet too. He sucked all her fingers and both the toes.

They were now heading to the last step. Manik moved to her love lips and just opened it slightly to know wheather she is ready or not. Nandini turned red on seeing Manik's action.

Manik needed more to get her ready so he holded his shaft and softly traced that on her upper inside part.

Feeling his manhood on her part Nandini experienced a whole new feeling. She was excited, shy, scared, happy and more that can't be explained while manik was glancing at her expressions.