Part-418

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. Can you grab another update as well?

2-3 days passed quickly in Segovia and now it was time to leave. At evening they started packing the bags. They removed everything and then set the whole bag all of over again. Placing the gifts properly and their clothes and all.

It took 2 hours for them to pack everything. After this they felt tired so they just called for food and rested in their suite. Having early dinner both slept early. Next day they woke up and got fresh.

They had breakfast and after relaxing for sometime Nandini went to take bath. She took more than usual time. She changed in her dress that she will wear at airport and came out.

She didn't do anything after taking bath and was just relaxing. For lunch they went out as they were getting highly bored being in the room. After lunch they rested on the bed and unknowingly they slept. All in all the whole day they just rested, ate and slept.

They had their flight at night and by late evening they had woken up. So they just filled their stomachs and then started preparing for leaving for airport. Nandini changed for some time and ironed her dress so that it looks fresh and new at airport while Manik was taking shower.

After that they got ready and Nandini did light make up to look like a newly wedded bride. They locked their bags and kept their passports handy. Manik then went downstairs to ask the management to get their bags and also did check out procedure from the hotel while Nandini waited for the room service to help with their luggage and a final look in the suite to check their belongings.

Nandini's attire