Part-529

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Driving since 90 mins now. Manan had headed towards the forest area. Nandini could see that the vehicles have reduced, the surroundings is pure and fresh. Lots of greenery around and the plain and well constructed roads. Her conversation with Manik had stopped, as she got busy adoring the nature.

Soon she saw Manik entering a lane type road which was filled with tress on both the sides. The bad movements of the car made it clear that the road here was not smooth anymore, there were small small stones too. The crushing of stems and dry leaves made it clear that the place was a bit messy too but the car stopped soon. Manik unbuckled his seat belt, so Nandini followed him but she asked btwn this.

Nan-hum kaha aaye hai Manik?

Ma-just come.

Saying that both got out of the car. Nandini took hold of her saree pallu and stick it on her tummy with her flat palm too, she started looking around to find only the long trees covered with leaves, so much that the sky was not visible completely. Tiny tiny holes showed the sky and day light.

While she was busy in that, Manik removed a duffle bag from the back seat and came beside Nandini after locking the car. He placed his palm on her tail bone and said.

Ma-let's go.

And pressed her back as a gesture to walk. Getting the cue, Nandini held her pleats and started walking. The uneven road and her heels were a bad combination but it was not that tough to walk, at least for the moment. Along with that Manik was by her side all the time.

At some point it got difficult for Nandini to walk owing to big pothole and that is why Manik took the lead. Leaving his hand from her back, he came ahead and asked for her palm. Nandini placed her palm on his and Manik held it strongly.

Now he lead the way, his strong grip assured Nandini to walk any how. He stopped as and when there was a need and Nandini would walk, at times her chest did bang gently with his shoulder but that was okay. Even though the route was short, the difficulty in walking took time for them to reach.

Manik stopped and Nandini saw a beautiful tree house amidst the green forest.

Everything around was extremely beautiful

Everything around was extremely beautiful. She didn't realise when she left his hand and started moving round and round. Looking at the tree house, the trees around, the pleasant atmosphere.

Once she looked back, she got disbalanced but luckily caught hold off Manik, who held her back. Getting stable she said in a dreamy tone.