Part-419

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. Grab another update by 5.30 in the morning as I am awake till that time. 😉

Finally after a good ride Nandini saw Manik stopping the boat at one side of the shore. She got up from the place and looked around. Manik got down and asked her to give her hand.

Nandini got down and Manik again climbed up and got their luggage. Nandini came beside Manik and asked.

Nan-Manik.......yeh hum kaha aagaye.......?

Ma-come I will show you.

And they walked at one direction along with their bags. After reaching the place Manik unlocked the door. It was a big house..... mansion in other words and important thing was this that it was big then their mansion in Mumbai.

They entered in and Manik closed the door. Nandini was mesmerised with the beauty of the mansion and she forgot everything. She was just moving around exploring the interior of the place.

Manik placed their bags at one side and moved behind Nandini watching her expressions. Nandini was just walking and walking looking everywhere.

She climbed the stairs to go to the bedroom and Manik followed her and after seeing the bedroom Nandini was speechless. After few mins she spoke still looking around the interior of the room.

Nan-Manik.......all this..........?

Ma-actually......I wanted to make you feel.......

When he said "feel" she looked at him while Manik continued.

Ma-that how it would be......woh feeling k hamare alava duniya Mei koi bhi nhi hai.......

Nandini understood his words and the cmg closer she said softly.

Nan-agar mei yeh bol du......that you are late to make me feel like that toh tum kya karoge.

Manik frowned in confusion not understanding the meaning of her words while Nandini placed her handbag on the nearest couch and came extremely close to Manik. She holded his jacket (below collar) trying to set it properly but she spoke looking in his eyes.

Nan-yeh feeling mei 3 saal pehle hi feel kar chuki ho........aur woh feeling aaj bhi muje mei hai.

Manik was still not getting it while Nandini's hands were now on the back side collar setting it.

Nan-meine hamesha tumhe meri duniya mana hai........aur tum mei mere alava aur koi nhi hai..........toh muje pata hai kaise lagta hai when you are alone in the world. In you is my world which is all mine.

As she completed her sentence her hands too stopped working and both were looking in each other's eyes.

Well that's true. Every person once in their life thinks that way "how it would be if there was no human being on the earth other then themself" and then what do we think. We would have the liberty to roam around any where, do anything, you would have all the worldly food, clothes, jewellery. You are allowed to do anything in the world with the world and most important you are the only one getting all the priorities and importance.

But then Nandini is ryt too. Making Manik her world she have experienced it long time back. She was alone in his heart. All his priorities and importance was just for her. Though they have ppl in their life but then they are the only human being in each other who is truly theirs in all manner.