Part-519

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manan entered the dr's cabin to see a dr and a nurse there. Then dr gave a nod and gestured them to sit. Manan sat on the chair and.

Dr-yes.........Mr and Mrs

She took a quick look at her book and said further.

Dr-Malhotra........how can I help you?

Manik spoke.

Ma-actually we are planning to get an IUD inserted.

Dr-ohhh.........that's nice........how long it has been to your marriage?

Ma-6 months and we are not planning for a baby any time soon.

Dr-ohh I see.........okay........so we have 2 types of IUD. One is hormonal IUD which last for 3 years and other one is copper IUD which last for 10 years........they have their own sets of merits and demerits........with hormonal there may be no periods for 3-6 months on insertion.......it will also help in no ovulation.......but there are chance of weight gain and acne........and the copper IUD will act as a birth control.......it will reduce the flow of blood during periods and won't let sperm enter the uterus........but along with that it will coz few troubles too.......weight gain and body soreness and stuff.........but the copper IUD is better than the hormonal one's.........see Mr and Mrs Malhotra........you need to understand this........whatever side effects and symptoms we mention are at a point general........but every human body is different........your life style too has a hand on it.........at one same situation 2 bodies can react in 2 complete different manner.........there are chances that whatever symptoms mentioned by any dr would not affect you and something else only happens to you or at most cases nothing happens........you just get it fixed and forget it.......so it's upto you that which one you would like to choose..........as per my suggestion as I said....... copper T is better than the hormonal one's........ now you tell me which one would you like to fix.

Manan looked at each other and then after discussing a little the came to a conclusion.

Ma-we will go for the copper one.

Dr-okay.

Saying that the dr prescribed an copper IUD and asked the nurse to get it from their in-house chemist. After the nurse left dr further said.

Dr-Mrs Malhotra........there are a few precautions that you need to take once this IUD is fixed.........you cannot lift up any heavy thing for the next 24 hours........no sexual inter course too........after 24 hours once you decide to make out.........Mr Malhotra you will have to wear the protection just for once........than after that you can have limitless unprotected intercourse until you get rid of that IUD........ once this IUD is fixed 99% Mrs Malhotra won't conceive..........apart from that as I said........ every body reacts differently for the same situation........there are a few basic symptoms that my patients have complained about......... I am saying you this so that in case of emergency you don't have to panic and run for a dr........

Nandini bobbed her head as a yes and dr continued.

Dr-you might bleed at your first intercourse after this.......you might not bleed too.......in both these cases don't panic.......you might feel pain or irritation at the initial days of your intercourse but with passing time it will get normal.........your periods have chances to get changed from their routine........breast soreness or v****al soreness may occur too........in very rare cases women's after inserting an IUD may feel head ache, nausea, stomach ache or stuffs like that........for that we prescribe pain killers that will help you'll.