Part-527

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Having breakfast with Mr Malhotra, they all left for hospital. Manik took a leave from office and so did other's. Mukti stayed back with kids. While here in hospital 10 mins before the gang's arrival, V woke up.

V was highly upset as she knew last night pain will lead where. While Aryamaan too was in a devastated state, he was taking care of V. Soon the gang entered, met arvi, consoled them and served them breakfast.

V was eating anything hardly, she didn't wish too but seeing her condition it couldn't be neglected. While she was eating, her dr arrived. She got to knew abt her last night pain and struggles. Checking the treatment given to her last night and other things.

She turned to the rest and said the same thing about V's case. She added further by saying that this pain is one sign and if they don't take a quick decision, consequences just have to be faced by V. Saying that she left.

The gang didn't say anything coz whatever they had to say they said it yesterday. They can't force them only show them the right way, which they did yesterday. Now the final decision has to be of V. After feeding V, Aryamaan had a conversation with V.

Basically he told abt his feelings last night, his love for the baby, his decision of going through the abortion for a bright future for themselves and his love for V too. V was crying badly, she didn't wanted to lose the baby but 2 things got cleared for her.

Her love for Aryamaan and the abortion that has to be done coz there is no way out of it. Arvi mutually agreed for the abortion, the most bitter decision of their life. Nandini informed the nurse to tell the dr abt their decision coz this is how the procedure goes. (At least that is what I have seen)

The nurse informed dr and she said that she will come to them after 2 hours. Since they had time and they were over crowding, all decided to divide for time being. Aryamaan was sent home to get fresh and relax a bit, Manan stayed back as in the evening they will change their shift.

V and Manan stayed back. Manik was talking to distract V but nothing could cheer her up. Off course, nothing can compensate for a baby and first pregnancy. After some time, V placed her hand on her tummy and closed her eyes to feel the baby and pass all the love and warmth to it.

Manan stayed silent after V closed her eyes. After some time they thought V was sleeping. There was complete silence in the room. Manik and Nandini were sitting on the attendants bed in Manik's arms. Nandini was relaxing with closed eyes along with playing with his fingers, that were on her tummy.

While Manik let her play with his fingers and he kept kissing her side head every now and then. Both were silent yet their brain was working. Manik was imagining Nandini in place of V and would pray that they don't face such a situation.

While Nandini was feeling Manik's skin and would recall all his touches and that would bring butterflies in her tummy. For 1 hour and 25 mins they all were in a still position. As the dr said, she came back after 2 hours. When the sound of door opening echoed in the silent room.

That's when Manan moved away from each other and V opened her eyes. The dr saw Manan moving on the bed and then Nandini wearing her heels. They got up and dr started checking V. After a detailed check up she said to Manan.