Part-571

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Everybody left leaving Manan behind all alone but this leaving was very much positive unlike other situations in one's life.

Anyways, everybody gathered back at Malhotra mansion and were quiet tensed for Manik but along with that they were a bit relaxed as Manik was in safe hands. Since Fab4 were tried, Mr Malhotra asked them to go back home.

On mutual decision, Rishab and arvi stayed back with Mr Malhotra rest all dispersed at their home. The house was unusual silent and all were resting in their rooms. Well Rishab occupied cabir's room in the mansion.

While the situation here was this, back in the hospital, there was nothing to do. Manik was sleeping due to the medicines. His fever was gone at least for the hour or so. Nandini had nothing to do so she too was laying on the attendant's bed.

Had they been at home, she would have a load of work but here it was different but still she kept calling at the mansion and gave instructions accordingly. She had a check on the house too.

This day was quiet boring and tiring as even after Manik woke up, there was nothing that he demanded like at home other than Nandini being beside him. The night was quiet disturbing as the nurses were checking on him at regular intervals as per the instructions given to them.

The next morning, early at 7.00 am, they were disturbed again by the ward boys, who were here to give a sponge bath to Manik. Knowing that he was sleeping, Nandini denied for the bath and made them go away.

At 9.00 am, the dr arrived and so did his breakfast. Manik had just woken up and the dr did the detail check up, salines were changed and finished, his fever had subsided but not gone completely.

After a while, Navya came with a big bag, that had breakfast for Nandini, a few napkins and their brush and tooth paste. Handing everything to her and after meeting Manik, she left. After she left, Nandini came beside Manik and said.

Nan-chalo.........first we will brush your teeth, then have your breakfast and then I'll give you a sponge bath.

Manik agreed by moving his head in yes and than coughed. Moving her dhupatta properly on her neck, to avoid its interruption, she came beside him and sneaked her hand under his nape.

Grabbing the grip, she made Manik sit back, Manik too supported his body but very little. After her help, he sat and coughed again, his body was comparatively warm and he was hell weak coz malaria turns your blood into water. It's a serious illness.

After this, Nandini made him brush his teeth and then served him his breakfast that was given by the hospital authorities. It had a blant sandwich and a glass of juice. While Nandini had called for some toast and fresh fruits. She placed everything infront of him and then sat facing him.

Feeding him by her hand, Nandini too ate her breakfast. In btwn her feeding, Manik would catch her hand and place a kiss on her palm or back of palm. At this Nandini would smile and caress his cheek with her free hand, after eating this Manik said.

Ma-I am not going to eat lunch from here....... I want it made by you.

Nan-for that I will have to go home. Will you stay back? Without me?