Part-455

Avoid mistakes if any, target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Manik was busy thinking about more pick up lines while Nandini was keeping the clothes properly when an idea strick her mind. She smiled mischievously and looked at Manik from the corner of the eyes.

Very slowly closing their wardrobe, not making any sound Nandini came and stood in front of Manik who closed her eyes a few moments back. Suddenly Manik heard some whistling sound.

Nan-FWEETTTT FWEET.

Manik looked up to see Nandini standing infront of him and she had a weird smile, he looked keenly to understand that he was dreaming, when Nandini said.

Nan-chalta hai kya nau se baara (9 to 12).

Manik was shocked would be an understatement, he blinked his eyes in disbelief while Nandini was standing a min before and than suddenly she fell sat beside him, she pulled one side of his shirt, revealing his collarbone and said.

Nan-siii........kya chikni jawani hai re teri.

All that laufer giri vanished from Manik and suddenly he was scared from Nandini. He gulped his saliva, pulled his shirt from Nandini's hand and said maintaining a small distance btwn them.

Ma-kya hogaya hai tumhe?

Nandini moved her finger on his jaw and said seductively.

Nan-yeh jawani hai deewani.........isse waste mat karo.........aao thoda maaza krte hai.

Saying that she winked at him, making him a bit scared more. Nandini was having a tough time in controlling her giggles but she managed.

Seeing no moments from Manik, she in a blink of eye, came on his thigh and pushed his frame on the bed and came up on him. Manik was completely shaken with sudden push while Nandini looked deep into his eyes.

Manik was a bit scared and was looking at Nandini, who slowly slowly started decreasing the distance btwn their lips, when Manik understood that he lips will land soon on his, he turned his face to the left not giving her the access to even look at his lips.

Nandini was surprised by his this move but suddenly she fell on the bed as Manik gently pushed her from him and she landed on the bed. He sat straight and tried closing his button with his shivering hands.

Ma-bhai baap nhi hai tumhare ghar pe?

Nandini giggled still laying, which is why Manik couldn't see her giggling. After a min, Nandini sat beside him on his left and said tracing her hand on his chest line.

Nan-woh toh hai.........par tu nhi hai na re.

Manik looked at her in shock once again and Nandini moved extremely close to him, his thigh sticked to her thigh. Manik looked at her neck, which bare coz her dhupatta was with him.

He gulped once again while Nandini said, fisting both of his collar, pressing his chest with her b****m (clothed).

Nan-saiyan dil mei aana re.

And she winked again, Manik was hell scared now. Inspite of knowing she is Nandini his conscious mind couldn't keep him sane. He moved back to come out of Nandini's hold but to his utter bad luck, the bed got over and he fell down.