Part-516

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Nan-Manikkk.........

Ma-no seriously tell me........kya hogaya tha tumhe kaal raat........kya khaya tha tumne?

Nan-kuch nhi khaya tha meine.........i just wanted to surprise you just like you do for me and whatever I told was truth.......as a wife I was just saying you my likes.

Ma-shadi k pehle toh you never mentioned abt it?

Nan-coz we never did this before marriage and abt not mentioning it........I wanted to surprise you too........by saying it later.

Ma-after 6 months of our marriage?

Nan-yeah because you do it just the way I like........at times you did hesitate and was concerned for me.........Isliye kaal raat mauka tha toh meine bol diya.

Ma-halat dekhi hai apni........you were sleeping more than me Nandini and

Nan-Manik........dekho.......I am trying to open up myself completely to you.......and we as husband and wife have to stay clear, bold. Sometimes I will stop you for the things I don't like and sometimes you have the right to fulfill your desires........even if it means pain to me.

Ma-wrong........true love mei aisa nhi hota hai.........you care abt the person more than yourself.

Nan-wrong........even true lovers are human beings and every human beings have desires and so do you and me........see Manik all I want to say it to you that........we are husband and wife.........tum aur mei we have the complete right to do anything with each other.........shadi k baad hume bhagwan se bhi permission milti hai to do all this........Isliye fulfilling our desires is allowed..........and I don't want you to kill your desires just coz you feel that I will be hurt........Isliye keh rhi ho........neither I am hurt nor I don't like it........muje aacha lagta hai........ everything you do.......all your styles are liked by me Isliye tum itna mat socho abt this.

Ma-Nandin

Nan-Manik......there is no point in arguing at this........you know whatever i said is right.

Manik gave up by lifting his one hand as the other one was under Nandini. He knew he gave up but the truth was he knew what he had to do when. They stayed like that and then Nandini got up to get fresh.

After bathing she wore her dress, she was sore but she had the habit of walking properly even though in pain that is why the pain didn't affect much of her walking style. After changing she came downstairs and Manik followed her, shirtless. She had the necklace on.

 She had the necklace on