Part-561

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Manik looked at her water and then at her. Seeing her closed eyes and sideways face, he didn't wasted time and placed his tongue inside her. Feeling his warm tongue suddenly in her gave another jolt of current to Nandini and she flinched with intensity along with screaming a moan of his name with wide eyes.

Nan-MANIIIIIK..........

Her moans were a music to his ear and that is why he didn't stop, instead ate all her juices as quickly as possible and stopped when she was completely dry down there. Leaving her femininity, he moved down, placing kisses on her entire legs, wetting her p***y all over again with new juices.

Coming down to her feet, he took her left foot and placed a hickey on the down part of her foot. Nandini hissed with the pain and soon maroon colour appeared on her skin. Leaving it to burn and feel him. He came back on her and Nandini instantly locked her hands around his nape.

She looked at him with all the love she had and so did Manik while their juniors were touching each other too slight which gave them tingling sensation at regular intervals. Pausing their mating, he said in his beautifull tone.

Ma-what are you looking at wifey.

Nan-that how do you manage a different way to love me every different time.

Ma-well coz each time I feel that I am exploring something new in you.........haven't touched it.......haven't seen it.....,,,so just loving it.

Nan-will you love me the same way when I grow extra mass after pregnancy?

Ma-extra mass means extra time to explore your skin means extra time to love you means extra time to trouble you and stay extra time with you........and extras to an Indian is always welcomed with wide arms........plus your desperate and implusive hubby always needs extra of you.

Nan-itna extra bola........usse aacha ek simple yes bol dete.

Manik giggled and then said.

Ma-for now.......ready to practice the baby making thing.

Nandini blushed and looked away, to which Manik smiled and then said on her ear with husk in his tone.

Ma-even when you don't have extra mass today.........i am going to trouble you extra and with extra force.

Nandini's eyes widen hearing that, while Manik looked at her and bobbed his head indicating that "I mean it". Nandini was preparing herself to be tired to the core, while Manik looked down to their genetials.

He moved to take the position and touched his manhood but than her beautifull maroon colour areola came in his view and he quickly gave a bite to it making her hiss strongly. Then moving again looking down there, he nudged her legs to part which she did and then without looking at them, Manik fixed his tip on her entrance.

Nandini was a little scared and nervous. Though this gave immense pleasure to her but the p******tion pain were worst for her sometimes and today when Manik had declared it openly it's not going to be easy for her for sure.