Part-460

Avoid mistakes if any, no proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manik was busy with other guest while Nandini was with aunty and a few ladies. She was served a mock tail that she was relishing bit by bit. At one point aunty had to leave Nandini and that's when the ladies asked Nandini.

L-tumne yeh sab kyu pehna hai.......like sindoor and all.

L2-farida (Fernandez aunty) ki annivery party kum tumhara reception zayda lag rha hai.

Nandini knew that these things are not to be taken to the heart but answering is needed so she said.

Nan-Manik likes this all.......so

She was abruptly cut by another aunty who laughed and said.

L3-husbands k liye aaj kaal kaun yeh sab krta hai.

And the ladies laughed again. With their attitude Nandini understood what kind of ladies/wife's they are. She was least affected from them. Girls joined them saying.

G-why did you marry at such a young age........ girl your life is finished........you lost all your freedom.

Nan-marriage does not take your freedom away.

G2-really.........look at yourself........parties mei aise kaun aata hai.........and you just said that you do all this for your husband........I can smell housewife feeling from you.........what's your career now.

G3-you toh can't even go without any permission of your husband no.......! Pubs and all are over now.

Nan-off course I do have a career.........i am a doctor..........and I can go to the pubs as well...... Manik never refuses me for anything.

This shut the girls up to which one girl said in a bit seducive tone.

G4-but you can't enjoy different men's now....... you have that same old boring dick everyday.

Nan-marriage is not abt intimacy all the time..........it's a beautiful feeling.........but that's out of your understanding.

That time Manik's gaze fell at Nandini and vice versa. They smiled at each other and with a quick eye conversation asked abt each other's comfort. Getting back to girls Nandini further said.

Nan-when you fall in true love.........everything will be understood.........right now.......you won't understand my words.

That's when an aunty spoke.

L-this is all illusion.........waqt k sath sath insaan badal jate hai.........bore hojaoge ek dusre se.........aur fir sab hoga cheating, extra affairs, lies.

Nan-that depends upon you........if you give your 100 % then nothing of that sort will happen.

L-than all the best to you.

Aunty joined them soon. Well it's been 1/2 an hour for Manan joining the party.

With Manik. First a few conversation held abt business. They converse abt so many projects being in the lap of Malhotra's. After that they asked about his wedding and his married life. Question here and there, about his music too. That's when Fernandez uncle said.