Part-549

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

Injuring her left side enough to heal within 4 days, Manik moved to her right bosom. Nandini pulled her bra cup and covered her left side. Manik started sucking on her part again just like a baby but soon he started piercing his teeth there too.

Nandini's hiss were mild, Manik kept biting her areola. He didn't feel much coz her skin was btwn his teeth and not touching anywhere else. At times he moved his tongue on her bud but that was like very mild.

Biting and chewing on her bud, injuring that as well, Manik started sucking on her again but soon he was fast asleep. Feeling his entire weight, Nandini moved her saree to see him sleeping peacefully. She placed him on her lap and covered her twins again.

Normally people wake up by sucking their partner but here it was Manik and cases with him is always different. Though he wakes up in morning but it's always Nandini who forces him to wake up and get up, inspite of being sucking on her.

Anyways she looked at the time and realised that he just have 25 mins to go. She decided to let him sleep for 15 mins and than wake him up so that he can get ready in the next 10 mins. She kept looking at his face and realise that he will be gone for the next 10 days.

Nandini never cribbed with his going but this time it seems to be different. Him going away from her is making her a bit uncomfortable. Not wanting to think anything negative about anybody. She stayed close to him.

On the 14th min, she started waking him. Since he realised that he had to go, he woke up quickly but regretted. Anyways, he went to freshen up and get changed. In the mean time Nandini asked a guard to put Manik's bag in the car.

Once he was out in his casual wear, Nandini came to him. They shared hugs and kisses and left for the airport. Well Nandini accompanied him till the airport. The entire drive, she sticked to him, once they reached airport, they kissed each other passionately.

Breaking the long kiss, they got down from the car. Fab4 saw Nandini too getting out of the car. While Manik came to the trunk and got his single big bag out. Nandini met fab5 and they talked a little bit and soon it was their time to leave.

Nandini met and hugged everyone and lastly she hugged Manik for a long time. Since it was mid night, the crowd was less and they did not gather around fab5 too. Breaking the hug Manik walked and slowly slowly he entered inside the airport.

Nandini was waiting for him until he was out of her sight. Once he knew that he won't be able to see her anymore, he turned around, they both looked at each other from a very long distance and then waved once again.

Once he was complete gone, Nandini sat in the car and drove back home. She played soft music while driving and reached home. On reaching, she called Manik who was busy in immigration and told him about her reaching home safely.

Anyways, Manik got busy here and Nandini got changed and slept on the bed. She felt lonely today but had no other option. After 2 hours, Manik boarded the flight and they soon flew to Singapore. The client had booked their tickets in business class.

After a 5 hours 30 mins flight, they landed in Singapore. Singapore is 2 hours 30 mins ahead from India. So when they reached it was a bright late morning. Fab5 were tired with this sudden plan of flying. They were received by the hotel staff on behalf of the client.