Part-566

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Manik lead the way to go downstairs and Nandini followed him. While climbing down the stairs, Manik started folding his sleeves in his signature style. While Nandini was looking at him from behind and a mischief crossed her mind.

She immediately looked at their situation and then getting the chance, she seductively moved her finger on his crook of neck. Manik flinched strongly on suddenly feeling something on his neck but then he soon realised that it was her fingers.

He turned to look at her and Nandini was giggling with her lips pressed hard. Manik turned and moved ahead on which Nandini again moved her finger on his neck making him flinch and shrudder together.

He took at her again but Nandini was still giggling. Anyways they came downstairs soon enough and she had to stop but luckily no one was around the dining table and since the dining table linked kitchen and living room both, it was easy for Nandini.

She quickly placed both her palms on his side waist and pinched him completely making him jump a little on his place and then she ran away. Manik on feeling all that turned to grab her but Nandini was quick enough to ran away.

All this happened in a blink of eye. Nandini giggled more, while heading towards the kitchen, while Manik later smiled at her mischiefs. No time soon, the family came to the dining table and Chachi too came with the last dish.

All the men's and elders sat, amms at the head chair, Manik and Mr Malhotra at one side and chacha and Rishab at the opposite side. Both the ladies started filling everybody's plate with one by one dish and then they too sat on their respective in laws side.

The dinner started with some silence but than Mr Malhotra spoke first after tasting the yummiest food ever.

Mr m-khana bahut hi aacha hai.

Am-thank you.

Amms gave a short reply but chacha elaborated it.

Cha-woh isliye........kyu ki amma saara masala hath se khuta hova use krti hai........aur woh bhi fresh fresh.

Mr Malhotra gave an appreciating smile to amms who replied in a polite smile back. Then Mr Malhotra further said.

Mr m-Kishori ji.........aap hamesha hamesha k liye Mumbai shift ho jaye.

Hearing that Manik coughed badly as the morsel stuck in his throat. Nandini and Mr Malhotra understood why it was but Murthy's had no idea. Chachi panicked and passed a glass of water to Nandini who was rubbing and patting his back.

Well the morsel got stuck in his throat but not coz he didn't wanted amms to stay back infact he was more than happy as Nandini than won't leave him for days and that too far from his easy reach. It got stuck coz of his fear for amms.

Come what may, a fear of her being big was always in his heart which might not end in his lifetime may be. Anyways he got calm and then Mr Malhotra said.

Mr m-Mumbai ki life itna bhi khrb nhi hai plus aap Nandini se bhi jab chahiye tab mil skti hai.

Amms moved her head in understanding and than she said.