Part-528

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Malhotra's were still at the dinner table and were eating snacks, Manik and Mr Malhotra were talking and in btwn this, Nandini's phone rang. Seeing the caller id, she said to the men's as it had grabbed their attention.

Nan-it's Amms.

Saying that she picked up the call and both the men's stayed silent. After exchanging pleasantries, amms was asking Nandini abt her visit to mangalore. Nandini gave positive answer to that so amms was asking her to come a little early.

On this Nandini informed amms about V's critical condition. Hearing this amms was upset. V was with her too so she had a connection with her. Getting to know about her, amms said that she is coming to Mumbai by tmrw.

Nandini ended the call and said, at first she informed Mr Malhotra abt her mangalore visit, then amms arrival by tmrw and her plans to take her with her after 10 days. Both the men's gave positive reply and soon the snacks set was wrapped up.

Manik decided to go to the hospital for a quick visit, he left. Mr Malhotra got busy in watching tv and Nandini got busy in kitchen. Along with cooking, she was giving information to the head chef.

From buying grains to the menu of 5 days when she will not be here in Mumbai. The reason she was informing this early was coz she knew that she is going to get busy in hospital and with V post abortion, so she was just winding up all the work as an when she was getting time.

After a detailed information, Nandini was still busy. Manik reached hospital, met V, stayed by her side for some time. Amms informed Rishab to book her flight ticket for Mumbai. After cooking, Nandini joined Mr Malhotra and along with watching tv, both of them were talking too.

At dinner time, Manik came back home just when Nandini was keeping the plates to eat. He quickly came back washing his hands and Malhotra's had a heavy dinner and then came to their bed.

In Manan's room.

Nandini came out in her night wear, dabbing her face with her towel. Then she headed towards the bed, when Manik stopped her. Nandini looked at him in confusion but soon it got cleared as Manik removed her top and bought her on the bed.

Laying down beside her, he made her sleep accordingly and then took her bud btwn his lips. Nandini shivered with his touch but then let him be. Manik kept sucking on her bud. Being tired Nandini slept soon, with her hand wrapped around Manik.

While Manik kept sucking on her bud until he too was fast asleep with her bud still in his hold. Next morning, Manik had sent a car at the airport for amms. It was too early. Amms reached Malhotra mansion and it was quiet silent.

She made way to the guest room and got fresh and then was resting. Nandini woke up on her time, she moved but couldn't as she was stuck in Manik's hold. She looked down to see her bud btwn his lips.

She carefully and gently got it out of his hold and got up to start her day. Getting ready for the day, she came down and headed to the guest room to meet Amms. Hugging her and meeting her. Nandini and Amms spent some time and then Nandini came to the kitchen.

Later she woke up Manik, together they had breakfast, then Manan along with Amms came to the hospital. Seeing Amms, V was crying. Amms consoled her. Manik then stayed for some time and headed to office.