Part-392

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 comments.

Breathing on her neck, inhaling her fragrance Manik rested himself on Nandini while Nandini realised that she missed this all when she was in mangalore.

As Manik was inhaling in her arms passion was reaching to the other level. He again started nuzzling on her neck and hair along with moving his hands on her curves. Making Nandini breathe unevenly.

Manik kissed her neck, bone collar bone and collar. He kissed everywhere on her face too.

Kissing, licking, sucking was all that he was doing on her face, neck and jaw

Kissing, licking, sucking was all that he was doing on her face, neck and jaw. While Nandini's body was reacting automatically in its way.

Taking a long time in relishing her skin manik again stood up in sitting position along with holding Nandini's shoulder to make her sit as well

Taking a long time in relishing her skin manik again stood up in sitting position along with holding Nandini's shoulder to make her sit as well. As they sat, they both looked in each other's eyes. Still looking in each other's eyes Nandini placed her hand on his sherwani buttons. She seductively started opening that.

Once done she slides her hands on Manik's curves over the fabric and reached at the bottom of the sherwani. She lifted his sherwani and Manik helped her in removing that.

Finally he was in his vest in front of her. Manik placed Nandini's hand on his side of waist as a gesture to removed her vest too. Nandini very slowly and softly removed his vest that was a little fixed with churidar. This time Manik didn't help her in removing his vest.

As Nandini removed her vest she thought there something more is there on his upper body and that is why her eyes feel on his chest.

As she saw she realised that he was bare. She looked at his toned, well built body. She again looked at Manik with blank expressions as if she have never seen him bare.