Part-563

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Ps:- if there is no update......pls remember that I am stuck somewhere badly........and understand.

Another thing that I forgot to mention in the previous note is that........most of you all are aware of the pics missing from you me story....... I am working on that but some pics are gone completely and I can't find the same pictures even after hours of searching so I'll be replacing few pics.......so bear the changes.

Malhotra's were at the dinner table, having the wonderfull supper and were talking. In btwn Nandini told.

Nan-aaj mei amms k ghar gayi thi toh amms muje keh rhi thi k mei kuch dino k liye unke pass aao rukne.

Before she could say more or Mr Malhotra could react, Manik spoke.

Ma-ohhh no no no no.........roz jao amms se milne but no staying at night.

Mr m-Manik!

Ma-no dad.........I can't sleep properly when she's not around.

The topic got over here. Later they came in their room and slept after a passionate make out. Next morning, it was generally time for Nandini to wake up but since she didn't have to work, she had set her alarm late.

Well, Manan were sleeping close to each other. Nandini was in his arms but her back was facing him. While Manik was hugging her and sleeping. At this moment, he turned a bit in his sleep and came in straight sleeping position.

He tired to move his hand but something was restricting it. That is when he saw beside him and found Nandini sleeping on his arm. He rubbed his eyes to let go off the sleep and then turned around.

He turned and saw her petite frame, her long and dark hair adoring her skin. She was naked under the duvet and which is why her bare back was visible. Manik moved all her hair and then lowered the duvet until her hips.

Then he gently traced his finger on her slender back bringing Nandini out from her sleep by 5%. Then he got up a little and placed his warm lips on her creamy skin. That is when Nandini was conscious by 50%. Another warm kiss and she stirred from her position making Manik to move back.

Getting the space, she turned around and rested herself on his bare chest and snuggled in his warmth. Manik too wrapped his arms securely around her, passing all the warmth. Manik kissed her head, hair and forehead a few times. To which she snuggled more in him. After a moment Manik spoke.

Ma-Good morning wifey.

To which Nandini moaned.

Nan-hhhmm.

Then after a small pause she said.

Nan-tum itni jldi uth gaye.

Ma-ab jab tum mere baju mei ho then how can I not wake up........it's a beautifull sight to see.

Nan-hhhmm........then let me sleep.

Saying that she snuggled again, all ready to sleep. She tried back to sleep but now she couldn't but yet she kept her eyes closed and stayed in his warm arms. Manik was playing with her hair and Nandini was loving this moment.